Week 5//Part 2 - Redemption, Re-Interrogation, and Realization

Song of the chapter on side :) >>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                      March 4th, 2011

                                          “The Hardest Challenge is Yet to Come”

                   Friday Night SmackDown , Philips Arena (Atlanta, Georgia), just arriving, around... 5pm

Today SmackDown was going live for a special appearance by Daniel Tosh. D***, I love that guy! He's giving a special preview of his new comedy special “Happy Thoughts” tonight. It's supposed to air this Sunday and the gang and I plan to watch it together. We always watch stand-up things on Comedy Central together. Last week, Mike cried laughing at a Whitney Cummings rerun.

We all got out of the car and tried to get through the three feet of snow that was in the parking lot.

“The **** is wrong with people?!” I yelled. “Did anyone ever hear of a snow plow?”

“I guess this would be a good time to say something.” Kat said calmly.

“What is it?” I asked, struggling through the snow.

“I lost my shoe.” she said mortified. We all laughed and she just stared at us angrily. “Well, can someone help me find it?!” she yelled.

“Okay, okay.” said Alma. We all looked around while Mike held Kat up while she had to stand on one foot. I finally found it over by a yellow Lamborghini that belonged to Alex Riley.

“Hey! I found it!” I said, trampling over to her. “Lay down.”

“Huh?” she asked.

“Lay down!”

“Why can't you just put it on my foot or on the ground?!” she yelled.

“Because this way is easier than putting it on your foot while you're standing up! Plus, if I put it on the ground, it'll only get snow in it.” I said rationally. Then I added on vacantly, “Or, I could just keep the shoe and you can walk in to the arena barefoot on one foot.”

“Fine.” she glared at me. Mike took his arms out from under her and she fell in to the three feet of snow. “Well, thanks for being gentle with me, Mike!”

“You're welcome. Now put her shoe on her, it's freezing out here.” he said, shivering.

“You didn't seem to think that when you were holding her.” John said, nodding to Kat, who was on the ground, trying to get her shoe on with my assistance.

“Well.. she's like, really warm.” he said. John tutted at him and helped Kat up along with me.

“Well, I'm flattered, Mike. But we gotta get inside.” she said, trying to gain her balance.

“Yeah, because having three hours until the show starts is NOT enough time to get ready!” he said sarcastically. Kat glared at him and started walking.

“I meant because they want us in really early for a signing.” she said.

“I call the seat next to Tosh!” I said, raising my hand. He was also in the signing. Pretty sweet.

“Oh, because I was going to jump at the chance!” said Maria, finally catching up with us. She's not good with snow and her fur boots getting wet makes her very paranoid and slow.