Week 7 - Surprise, Surprise

Song of the chapter on side X) >>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                           March 28th, 2011

                       “So Much Has Happened... and Now I'm Going to Die”

It's true, so much has happened lately. That part. Not the second part... yet. John and I moved in together and kissed. I woke up one morning and felt nothing for him, then I woke up another morning and felt something again, but now I'm sure of it... I don't love him anymore. Sure, we're roomies... but that's it. I confronted him about it, and he understood. I'm still trying to figure out who my stalker is. The search is going no where, but Riley's still a suspect. John and I are amazingly good friends now. But the kiss is still lingering in my head. Kat has a major crush on Justin Gabriel.... still. Not much change there. Maria and Punk broke up then got back together. Bischoff announced to the world that I'll be facing the new Women's Champion Maryse at WrestleMania. Oh yeah, she won it a couple weeks ago. And I think I'm starting to develop feelings for a certain stalker suspect of mine. Ugh. Why???? Mike called me a douchette for that. Again... why??

     Monday Night RAW LIVE!, AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas, backstage area, around... 9:30pm

I was leaning on a wall backstage listening to Back to December on my iPod when I saw Alex Riley walk by me. I kinda laughed when I saw that he was re-hired as Vice President of Corporate Communications or whatever. I heard it was all just a storyline, but it's still hilarious to see him clinging to what's left of his career. I saw him turn and walk towards me. ****. I turned off my iPod and stuffed it in my front pocket.

“May I help you?” I asked, arms folded. A smile came over his face.

“What's got your title belt in a twist, Kathryn?” he asked, curiously. I rose an eyebrow, then realized he didn't know I thought he was stalking me.

“Nothing. Nothing. What's up? What brings you to my humble corner?” I asked, gesturing to the corner I was in. He chuckled slightly and put his hands in his pockets.

“Just wandering. Then I saw you and thought I should come and say hello. It's been a while since we've had an actual conversation.” he said thoughtfully. I kinda smiled at this.

“Aww, that's sweet.” I said honestly. “Hey, the last time we talked, you seemed... off. What's up?” I asked, addressing the encounter with him in the box.

“Oh, yeah. I was, actually. My doctor has me on this weird *** medication. Sorry if I freaked you out or anything.” he said honestly. I felt like a douche bag right there. Medication! I assumed he wanted to kill me. Then again, he could be lying. Is it a real doctor?

“Oh, what doctor do you go to?”

“Adrian den Boer.” he answered. ****. That's my doctor. I nodded.

“Cool... cool.” I was about to say something else when I guy with a long box came up to me.

“Delivery for Kathryn Prince.” he said, holding the box out to me. I rose my eyebrows and took the package.

“Thanks...” I said to the man as he left. Alex helped me take the black ribbon off and take the top off. Inside was a single black rose. My eyes widened in shock. “Bloody hell...” I took it out and examined it.

“Who's it from?” Alex asked me. I shrugged.

“I dunno. Read the card.” I said, nodding to a small piece of paper still in the box. He took it out and opened it.