Week 16//Part 2 - Violence of All Kinds, Part 2

Song of the chapter on side :) >>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                               April 2nd, 2011

                                                    “The WrestleMania Party”

*Kathryn's POV*

Yeah, remember how I said that the night before WrestleMania Kat and I and everyone just went to bed? Yeah . . . I lied.

                                                                                                           Atlanta hotel room, around . . . midnight

*Third person*

Are you sure this is a good idea?” Alex asked Kathryn as she put her phone down from calling a few friends.

Yeah, totally! I'm sure the hotel won't mind!” she said, walking across her hotel room.

Look, I know we've only been dating for a few hours now, but I don't think this happens very often with you, what's up?” he asked her.

What's up is I wanna give my friends and AWESOME time before 'Mania tomorrow!” she said back.

Okay . . . just don't kill yourself.”

                                                                                                                               Same place, around . . . 2am

About an hour and a half into the party, everything with everyone seemed to go wrong at the same time . . .

The Mike Part:

Yeah?! Well, I don't believe you!” a very drunk John said to a very drunk Mike. “You're bluffing!”

Oh, yeah?! Well check this out!!” Mike yelled back in a drunk slur.

After that was said, Mike went over to Maria, turned her around from talking to Kelly Kelly and planted a kiss on her lips. Oddly, in her drunk state, she returned the kiss. Er . . . make out session, rather. It's a pretty good thing that CM Punk, Maria's fiance, wasn't there to see this.

BRB, sweet lips, gotta pee.” Mike said, breaking the kiss with Maria, who went back to her conversation with Kelly as if the kiss had never happened.

Apparently, what Mike meant by that was go-go dancing on the toilet like an idiot. He was later joined by his girlfriend, Alma, who'd just ended a make out session with Wade Barrett. About two minutes in, the couple fell hard. Alma was fine, but Mike has used all his stupidity to manage to not only cut his elbow on the tile floor, but also get his foot stuck in the open toilet. Amazing.

The Kat and Kathryn Part:

The two best friends were dancing to Cobra Starship in the middle of the room. Well, dancing is being generous. It was more like Dirty Dancing x10. Not with each other, of course, with their boyfriends . . . and others. A little while into dancing, Kathryn noticed that Kat was too distracted by kissing Justin to notice anything going on around her. So, she went over to the min fridge and found some Dr. Pepper . . . huh. She took out two cans and opened them both. She walked back over to Kat and Justin, who were still kissing, by the way, and smashed them together SCSA style and poured the soda over the heads of the couple. Justin and Kat immediately squirmed apart.