Chapter Thirty One

Zayn looked blankly at them, then towards me. I put my hands up to show that it was nothing to do with me.

"I’m going to leave you guys to it and check on Trevor." I said, backing away from them.

"Uh, you are going no where!" Louis shouted, pointing an imaginary gun at me.

"GUYS! What are you doing?" Zayn shouted at the boys, getting impatient.

Louis took on the Al Pacino voice again, “there are negotiations being made that are going to answer all of your questions and solve all of your probles. Thats all I can tell you right now.”

"Louis, dude, drop the Al Pacino accent!" Harry said, slapping him on the stomach.

"Is it my accent?" Louis cried looking offended.

"Nah, man. The accent is ace. You’ve got it down to a T, but we really need to get them sorted and off. OK. Save it for another time!" Harry replied.

"When is there going to be another time where I can use all my Godfather quotes?" Louis said sadly. The boys all nodded in agreement!

"Seriously, what are you guys doing? I’m on thin ice remember!" Zayn said, worry plastered all over his face.

"Zayn, just go pack your bags OK." Liam said quietly, forcing him out the door of my apartment and closing it behind him. 

"Guys, why am I involved?" I asked. Harry smiled at the rest of the boys who headed towards my bedroom.

"GUYS! SERIOUSLY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted at them. 

"We’re going to help you pack." Harry said, stopping at the door to my bedroom, allowing Niall and Louis to rummage through my room.

"Oh, really? And where exactly am I going?" I asked, placing hand on my hips giving him my best stern look but failing as he shot me his cute smile.

"Uh, Soph, what are these?" Louis said, pinging a pair or purple lacy underwear at me, but they landed on Harry’s head causing Louis so fall over from laughing so hard.

"Oh my God. Right, everyone OUT!" I’ll pack my own stuff alone OK!" I shouted, pointing towards the door.

"You sure like purple, huh, Soph!" Niall said, coming out of my bedroom dressed head to toe in my purple clothes.

"Where am I being shipped off to?" I asked Harry who was pinging the pants right back at Louis, but missed and hit Niall in the face.

I was dying of embarrassment.