Chapter Twenty Seven

"OK, so you can choose between being in Burma for three years alone with the nicest clothes and all the chocolate in the world OR being sent onto the USS Enterprise for a five year mission, three of which you are not allowed to wear clothes. Which one do you choose?"

"Uh," I giggled, I had no idea where Burma was. "Where is Burma? But that doesn’t even matter, I’d have to go for the USS Enterprise just because Captain Kirk was in charge. He would be in charge right?" I asked suddenly all serious.

"Of course!" He said beaming. "I cannot believe you like Star Trek!" 

"Hello. My childhood was Star Trek, not Drake and Josh!!" I giggled. "OK, I loved Drake and Josh too, but Captain Kirk, we led the USS Enterprise into the Elaysian home world. It was brilliant because it’s such a low gravity planet we were floating all over the place!" Louis was looking at me, obviously enjoying my childhood dreams. "You wish you had dreams as good as mine!" I said nudging him in the ribs with my elbow as we walked past the Kensington Sports Centre. 

"You freaaaaaaaak!" He replied with a high pitch voice.

I liked being with Louis. When I was with him I was so relaxed. I hit him lightly with my arm pushing him off the curb a little bit.

"Oh, you did not just do that.” He said seriously. 

I nodded and ran away from him.

"Oh, HELL NO! YOU’RE SO GOING TO TANTALUS FOR THAT!" He shouted as he ran after me.

"I’m shocked you want me to be operated on and have psychological experiments done on me by Dr Tristan Adams! I’d be fine if it was just a federation prison colony, but I can’t say I like the operation bits too much!" I shouted back at him showing off my knowledge for Star Trek.

He stopped running after me, clearly out of breath.

"Can’t keep up rockstar?!" I shouted back at him.

He waved his hand at me, admitting defeat so I walked over to him to brag about my win. 

"You win.. You wi…" He ran towards me, scooping me up and over his shoulder and ran all the way to the complex, whilst I screamed with enjoyment. "I’M TAKING YOU TO VICO V! THE PLANET WITH THE WIDEST SKY, BIG ENOUGH TO FIT THE WIDEST ASS!" He shouted at me before he placed me back on two feet and stared into my eyes.

"How rude." I said calmly before strutting into the complex stopping in my tracks where I saw the flocks of media swarmed around us.