Chapter Thirty Eight

As Zayn unlocked the door to our room, I looked around the hotel corridor. It was stunning, so elegant and beautifully detailed. I never wanted to leave. 

"You coming?" He asked, knocking me out of my day dream as he started laughing. "Soph, how long is it going to take before you stop staring at everything?" 

I blushed a little and walked past him and into the room. It looks just as beautiful in the dark as it did in the light. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of cold water and threw one at Zayn.

"Drink up rock star. Don’t want you getting dehydrated." I said undoing the cap on mine and drinking till it was almost finished. "How long do you think we will stay here?" I asked him suddenly.

"I don’t know, but I like it here. It’s beautiful." He replied before walking into the bedroom. When he came out he was dressed in a beautiful suit and a black tie done up to the top.

"Oh, wow. I don’t think I have anything quite a gorgeous as that in my suitcase!" I said beginning to worry what I would wear. But before I could think about it, Zayn had pulled out a beautiful, long green dress out from behind the door and was walking over to me.

"I think you’ll be just fine!" he said winking at me. 

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately. When we finally broke free from each other Zayn looked down into my eyes and stared for a few seconds.

"It’ll match your eyes perfectly!" He whispered before he kissed the top of my head.

***

It fitted perfectly in all the right places. Along my waist there was a thin line of diamonds. They all looked real, but I hated to think about it and how much it would have cost.

"You ready?" I heard Zayn call as I finished plaiting my hair down the left side of my head. I got up and strolled over to the door, glancing in the mirror quickly.

He was right. It was the exact shade of green that my eyes were.