Chapter Thirty Two

I looked at Zayn who was rubbing his palms frantically. I reached over and gave them a light squeeze.

"Hey, whatever happens, we’re in this together. OK?" I said gently.

He smiled at me and gestured for me to move up a seat so I could hug him. I did as he asked and I sat in his arms wondering what was happening.

Zayn’s phone began to vibrate in his back pocket, and after struggling to get it, he saw it was Louis. He read the text and began laughing, passing the phone to me, tapping the driver on the back as we sat in traffic, who handed over a large brown envelope. I began to read the text.

hey man. I hope you are excited. You said today that you wished you had never gone on the X Factor and that life was so much easier when you were just plain ol’ Zayn. Well, we can’t have you thinking like this. So ask Michael (your driver) for the package! Oh, and sorry for kidnapping Soph, she’ll like it too. I hope. Louis x

It was cute how much they cared for each other. Zayn opened up the envelope and passed the letter over to me before he’d even looked at it.

I looked up at him and he just shook his head smiling. “If I read it, I may just ask the driver to turn around so I can murder them. Go on, read it out loud!” He said smiling down at me.

"You say the thing you love the most about being in One Direction is the people you’ve met. So, you and a person you have met, Sophie, are going to do the second thing you love most about being in One Direction, travel. 

"We love you dude, but we can’t keep seeing you like this. We phoned up management and told them that we’re sending you away for a bit till it all dies down now that you’ve got the press meeting out of the way. We told them exactly what happened again but they wouldn’t have it. So we gave them the ultimatum. Either they let you go for as long as we decided, or we go to the media and tell them exactly what happened.

"We hope you have the best time ever with Sophie and don’t come back until you are fully relaxed OK. Take as much time as you need, and Sophie, the university said that if you wanted to, you could pick up where you left off next year. So seriously, time is not a problem.

"You’ve both had a rough few weeks and we hope that when you get back you’ll be happier and in a better place.

"Now go and have fun, but not too much fun. We don’t want a bun in the oven!"

"Louis.." Zayn moaned.

"This is so adorable. You seriously have the best friends in the world." I said smiling at the amount of thought they had put into it.