Chapter Thirty Six

We were on the 18th floor of the Hotel Marina Palace. The weather was beautiful and the landscape was luscious and green. I had never seen anything like it in all my life.

"Fancy going in the sauna now?" Zayn whisper cheekily into my ear as he tied up my purple bikini top.

"Please tell me you’re kidding. It’s practically a sauna out here!" I said nudging him with my elbow.

I grabbed my towel, sun cream, a book and a pair of sunglasses before I glanced out of the window again. Brazil took my breath away every time I saw it. 

"You coming, or are you going to stare out the window all day?" Zayn asked laughing at my obvious love for the country. 

"Shut up, just because I’m untravelled!" I said prodding his stomach as I walked past him.

We stood in the elevator and I lent onto this chest, which was slightly sticky from his sweat. 

"Why are we going up? The pool’s downstairs…" I asked him suddenly confused.

"Yes, there’s one downstairs, but we’re special, so we get to use the premier pool, which is on the top of the building. You’ll get a better view from up here anyway!"

This really was the perfect trip.

We got out of the elevator and it was definitely cooler 20 floors off the ground.

"Zayn, this is.." 

"Breathtaking? Beautiful? Stunning?"

"It’s perfect. Everything is absolutely perfect." I muttered as I felt his large warm hands glide across my waist.

"You most certainly are" He whispered into my ear.

"You are cheese Zayn. Pure cheese!" I said nudging him, kissing his cheek.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, you totally ruined that moment!" I said giggling at him.

"Well, if I’ve ruined it, I might as well go the whole hog!" He said, kissing my cheek back.

"Zayn.." I shouted, "Zayn no!!! I’ll get my book wet!" I threw everything in my hands at a sun lounger as Zayn hauled me over his shoulder. He took one step forward and we hit the cool water.

I swam a few feet away from him coming up for air, I welcomed the cool water that massaged my hot skin. Zayn got out and picked up his camera that he had thrown before he jumped and placed it near the edge of the pool.

He got back into the pool, in front of the camera, care not to splash it, and pulled me close to him as a little red light began to flicker, he looked into my eyes and lent forward, getting nearer and near I wrapped my arms around him and let our lips collide. 

There were four or five shutter noises, but we didn’t stop kissing until we ran out of air. I looked into Zayn’s dark eyes as he blushed a little.

"I’ve wanted to do that for so long, but it’s only now seemed like the right time to do it." He said, slightly out of breath. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him and began to kiss him again.

This was paradise!