Chapter 38

"Happy birthday!" I shout, running into Talia's room. She groans and rolls over, shoving her face into her pillow.

"She hates being woken up on her birthday." Thomas walks into the room with his smirk.

"Shut up." Talia whines, throwing a pillow at us.

"Get up before I drag your ass out of bed." I threaten. She ignores me so I go over and grab her arms, dragging her out of bed.

"What the hell?" She screams at me. I just blink, completely unfazed by the girl whose hair is a complete and utter mess, who's screaming at me with a glare on her face.

"I warned you." I say, before walking out of her room. I run over to my house and get changed into the clothes Talia had given me earlier.

A white dress that fluffs, but not a fluffy dress. A casual one. Royal blue booties with fringe. A purse to match the shoes. A silver way-too-big-for-my-head tiara and of course my BVB bracelets with my cloud necklace.

I look in the mirror to see my straight blonde hair with the tiara on top, the dress that fits me perfectly. Light make-up.

I head over to Talia's to see her putting her little gold tiara on her head. She's wearing a black dress with red booties a lot like mine, a red Michael Kors purse with golden studs, her tiara, ring, and stars necklace.

"Thomas went to go get Alex and Connor." She tells me. I nod. Alex and Talia were mad at me when I skipped school on my birthday to hang out with my brother, because apparently they have birthday traditions that I was totally breaking. The weird part is, this only happens on Talia's birthday seeing as Alex has a summer birthday and Connor hates his. Thomas lets Talia take the shine, but I don't think he really has a choice nor would care. Everyone has to look as alike as possible, except the birthday girl. So we're all wearing white and blue, while she wears black and red. We all walk into school together. After that, I have no idea.

"Hey lovelies." Alex walks into the room wearing a white dress that clings to her body in the right places, royal blue booties with silver studs, a royal blue purse, a silver tiara that's smaller than mine, her silver locket, and half moon necklace. She hugs Talia, a smile on both faces.

"This birthday might just be one of the top ones yet." Talia says, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and the other around Alex's. Together, we walk out into the living room where the boys sit. Both boys are in white t-shirts, jeans, and blue vans.

"Hey." Connor smiles at me, before turning towards Talia. "Happy birthday."

"Kyla's evil. I'd be in bed happily dreaming if it weren't for her. I say she ruined my birthday." Talia jokes, playfully pushing me away. I just walk away and sit beside Connor.

"Let's go." Thomas claps his hands. We all get up and trudge towards the car. The boys are loading up in Dylan's car now. He flashes Talia a smile, before getting in and taking off. Yuckie.

"Get in, Kyla." Alex says, I look around to see everyone's already in the car. Talia taking passenger, Thomas driving, Connor in a window seat, Alex in the middle, leaving the last window seat open. I slide in and Thomas takes off.

We pull up to the school and walk in together, before separating to go to our own lockers and classes.

~~~*~~~

"Hey baby." Talia wraps her arm around my shoulder as she reaches me. We continue walking towards the cafeteria, where we meet up with the other three.

"How's the day going?" Alex asks, once we're all in our seats, her on one side beside Thomas with Talia across from him, me beside Talia, and Connor beside me.