Chapter 6

Hey everyone, thank you so much for reading! Hope you're enjoying the story. Also, I have a huge chemistry test on Friday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload anything tomorrow. I'm so sorry, love you all for reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of a guitar playing. I would recognize this song anywhere. One Thing. Niall started singing, his voice was sending chills down my spine. I smiled and opened my eyes to see Niall sitting on the edge of my bed with the guitar on his lap.

"Good morning, beautiful." He stopped playing and leaned in to kiss me. I put my hand in front of my mouth.

"Morning breath!" I jumped up and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I heard him laughing behind me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. My hair was a mess, I just brushed through it and went back into the bedroom. I just stared at Niall while he was playing. He was gorgeous. I couldn't believe he was actually sitting in my apartment, in my bed and playing the guitar. This was way too much for me to handle.

I got into the bed when he suddenly put the guitar down and rushed out of the room. What the hell...?

"Nandos time, eh?" I yelled after him and started giggling. He walked in with a tray...this was so weird, what was he doing?

"Breakfast time!" He laughed. The tray had 2 glasses of juice on it, 1 cup of coffe and a cup of tea. Toast, some butter and some other things that I didn't recognize. I was confused. What was all this about?

"Niall...what's this?" I was in shock, he was so sweet!

His face lit up. "You have no idea what day it is right?" He smirked and looked very pleased with himself. I started to think about it and he was right, I had no idea what day it was.

"Today, it's exactly 1 week ago since I met you!" Omg...was he serious? Was this real, did this boy just tell me what I think he told me? I've never met a guy who's cared about when he met me. He was too perfect.

"Niall, this is the sweetest thing ever! I'm so sorry, I forgot. It's just that... I've lost track of the days. Wait O-M-G. I've been here for a whole week!? Time really goes by fast..." I felt embarrassed. He'd put in so much effort in this and I'd completely forgotten. I bit my lip and looked down on my hands.

He put the tray away and got into bed. He put his hand on my chin and lifted it up so I faced him. "Don't apologize. It's okay, I just felt like I wanted to do something special for you." He smiled and softly kissed my lips. "But now, it's breakfast time" I laughed, he was eating 24/7.

Niall's P.O.V

Sophie was sitting on the couch watching TV. This was it, I had to ask her now. But I'm scared she'll think it's too early. It actually is. It's way too early to jump into a relationship now but this is a once-in-a-lifetime feeling. She makes me so happy, I don't want to spend a single day without her. It sound really cheesy but it's true. There's something about her that makes me forget about the rest of the world. I've done alot of things in my life, things I'm not proud of. Been with a lot of girls that only wanted me cos I'm famous but Sophie isn't like that. This is how it's supposed to be, I want her to be with me. I only have eyes for her.

I turned off the TV and sat down next to her.

"Hey! I was watching that Niall, you can't just..." She stopped when she saw how I looked at her. She understood something was going on. "Wh-what's wrong Niall?" She looked confused, almost scared.