Chapter 8

Sophie's P.O.V

 Even though the paparazzis ruined it a little, it was so nice to just spend time with Niall like a normal couple. But those pictures would be all over the magazines tomorrow. I just hope my face isn't showing.

 We arrived at Zayn's. Niall stopped at the door, turned to face me and kissed me softlly on the lips.

 "Here we go. Don't worry, the girls are lovely." He smiled at me. He made me feel so confident and calm, I was actually excited to meet Danielle and Eleanor. They both seem really nice and they're absolutley gorgeous.

 "Heey, you came!" Harry hugged me and kissed my cheek. I loved how inviting the boys always were.

 "Niall, Sophie. You're here!" Zayn gave us both a hug. "Liam, Louis, Danielle, El, come say hello!"

 Liam and Louis walked towards us, followed by two tall girls. They looked like models, both with amazing bodies. They were smiling at me. I couldn't stop staring at them. Niall hugged them both and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

 "I'm Danielle and this is Eleanor. It's so nice to meet you. The boys have told us so much about you!" They both hugged me.

 "I'm Sophie, nice to meet you both too. You're both so pretty! Really? Only good things I hope?" I looked over at the boys. They all laughed.

 "Of course!" Liam said and hugged me followed by Louis.

 "So everyone, what movie do you want to watch?" Zayn said.

 "Let's watch The Notebook! Sophie's never watched it." Niall said.

 "Thanks Niall." I glared at him. The other just stared at me, their jaws dropped. "What!?" They all said. I blushed. Stupid Niall...

 "Yeah... err, I suck at watching movies." I looked down. They all laughed.

 "Well, then let's watch The Notebook!" Harry said as him and Zayn were putting the movie on.

 "Come on Sophie, we have alot to talk about." Eleanor said as she and Danielle pulled me into the living room.

 They were so nice, the sweetest persons I've ever met by far! And they were absolutley perfect for Liam and Louis. Eleanor was just as crazy as Louis and Danielle was a girl version of Liam. It feels like I've met my two lost sisters. We got along really well and the boys seemed really happy about it.

 "So, you haven't made it official yet?" Danielle asked.

 "No but we got caught by paparazzis today." I looked over at Niall who was smiling like crazy.

 "Well, Niall seems to be enjoying it." Harry winked. They all laughed. I blew an air kiss at Niall and he pretended to catch it.

 "Aw, you guys are too cute!" Louis said as he layed down on Niall. We all started laughing.

 After the movie me, Danielle and Eleanor went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

 "I'm really happy Niall has found you." Danielle smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.

 "Yeah, now we have someone to shop with and gossip with!" Eleanor winked. I giggled, they were so cute.

 "So, how are things with you two?" Danielle asked.

 "Great, the boys have probably already told you everything about us and..." They nodded. "we're just trying to keep a low profile, it's a little too early to go official. But since we've already been caught on pictures I think it'll have to be soon." Danielle looked at me with compassion. They were the only ones who understood what I was going through.