Chapter 13

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my fanfic, it means a lot. I'm sorry about this chapter, I'm not feeling well and I'm kind of uninspired so it won't be so good. Promise to make the following chapters amazing. Much love. xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

"I can't believe you did this! How could you!? I thought you loved me. I hate you, I never want to see you again." Sophie yelled at me. I couldn't see her, I couldn't find her. I just heard the sound of her voice. She was upset and crying.

"I-I'm sorry. Where are you? Don't leave me Soph. I do love you!!" I started running. I don't know where I'm going but I have to do something.

"Soph, Soph!! Where are you Sophie? I love you, please don't leave me!!" No answer. Just darkness and silence.

I gasped and sat up. I looked around the room. I was still at Sophie's. It was just a dream, I sighed in relief. I was sweating and it smelled like something was burnt. Then I heard some noises, it sounded like someone was cooking. Weird, the second thing I noticed was that Sophie was gone. I got up and put some pants on then walked out to the kitchen.

Sophie's P.O.V

"Shit!" I yelled. I'd burnt the toast. "Stupid f..." I started.

"What are you doing?" Niall said in his morning voice. it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. His thick Irish accent was making my heart melt. I bit my lip and turned around while my cheeks went red.

"Well, I was making breakfast for you but...it didn't go that well." I confessed and felt my face going red. He was staring at me with his big blue eyes. He was shirtless and his hair was a mess. He chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. He stroked my hair and I buried my head in his neck, embraced his scent.

"Really? Well if you're cooking then it must be for someone special!" He teased. "Thank you but you didn't have to darling." He whispered. I kissed his neck.

"I wanted to." I looked up at him, he was breathtaking. He smiled that big, beautiful smile of his and kissed my forehead.

"I'll help ya out." He winked.

Niall threw away the burnt toast and the scrambled eggs, which I'd also burnt. He was making fun of my cooking skills, claiming I was the worst cook ever. Which was kind of true...I'd never been good at cooking, I got an F back in school.

"How did you manage to do this?" Niall laughed and pointed at the mess I'd made in the kitchen.

"I don't know. Me and food don't get along that well." He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss.

"You know what, get dressed and we'll go out and eat instead." He smiled but he looked exhausted, like he hadn't gotten any sleep at all.

"Are you okay?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yeah, I just..." He whispered. "Please give me a hug?" He said quietly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in for a tight hug, rested his head on my shoulder.

"I had a nightmare..." He said. "You left me, you said you didn't love me."

"I would never do that." I whispered, stroking his cheek. "I love you and I'll never leave you." He looked me straight into the eyes, I got goose bumps all over my arms.

"Promise?" He ran his hand through my hair.

"Promise." He smiled and kissed me, pulled me closer.

"When are you going back to Sweden?" He asked quietly. My body froze at the question, I didn't wanna think about it.

"Well..." I whispered. "I've got 10 weeks here, I've been here for 3 weeks so I've got 7 weeks left." My heart dropped, it was so quiet that I could hear his heart beating. I rested my head on his chest, my ear where his heart was. We just stood there in silence for about 20 minutes.