Chapter 55

Just wanted to thank all of you for your help and support, means the world to me! And I wish I could dedicate this whole story to every single one of you, that's how much I love you. I've made a decision and I'm going to both write a sequel to this and write a whole new story. It'll be a bit hard to do both but I'll do it, for all of you! :) A Pleasant Surprise will end at 60 chapters and then the sequel will start. My next story will also be posted really soon, I'm so excited for you all to read it omg!!

On Saturday I'm actually going to Turkey for 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'l have internet connection or not so please bear with me. And again, thank you all for reading. Your support is amazing. Love you all! xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

"Are you happy?" I raised my hand and stroked her cheek. She gave me a confused look.

"Yes." She said hesitantly, bit her lower lip and carefully lifted her head to gaze into my eyes.

"Good, that's all I wanted to know." I pulled her face to mine and gently brushed my lips against hers. She was smiling when I pulled away.

"We're alone...my parents and sisters won't be back for a few hours. What should we do?" She grinned teasingly at me.

"I'm hungry, let's go out for lunch. Show me your town." She squinted her eyes and pushed her lower lip out.

"Fine." She muttered and hit me across the arm before disappearing into her room.

"Ouch!?" I chuckled.

"Get up and get dressed you lazy fuck!" She shouted with a giggle. I glanced at my PJ's and smiled for myself. Suddenly a pair of jeans and a white shirt came flying out of Sophie's room.

"Thanks darling!" I changed into the clothes and sat back down on the couch, waiting for her to get ready. "Today or...?" I sighed loudly, I knew it would annoy her.

"Do I look okay?" She asked while spinning around. She was wearing denim shorts and a tucked in tank with a low back.

"You look incredible Soph." I was absolutely mesmerised by her beauty.

"Let's go then!" She giggled while grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

Sophie's P.O.V

Everyone kept stopping us, from the moment we stepped out the door. It's difficult to hide in a small town like this since everyone knows everyone. People didn't just stop me because Niall was with me, some stopped me to just say hi and welcome back. When Niall and I were walking home me went past a small shop near my house and we saw that some tabloids had articles about us in them. It feels really weird to see magazines that I used to buy from this shop write about me. Me of all people. Well I guess that's what you get for falling in love with an angel. It was just rumours though but one article actually caught my eye and I ended up buying the magazine, just to read it.

'One Direction hearththrob is becoming a young daddy? A good friend to the couple has spilled the news about the unexpected pregnancy.' I felt the anger boiling up in me. We hadn't even told anyone about it, how could the press know? Was it only a rumour that they'd made up or was someone actually leaking out details about us in exchange for money?

"Do you think..." Niall squeezed my hand. Neither of us wanted to think that our friends would do something like that.

"I honestly don't know." I mumbled. "I hope it's smething they've made up."