Chapter 11

Busy week, giving you pretty long chapters instead of updating every day. Hope it's okay! :) xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

The sound of my ringtone woke me up. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. The bed was empty, I was laying all alone in it. I quickly sat up. Weird, Niall had never left without saying anything.

'Good morning beautiful.'

A note was laying on the empty side of the bed. I smiled and picked it up.

'Hope you slept well darling, I'm so sorry I left. Early meeting with the boys. Back soon. Miss you already. xx'

He was too cute, I got dressed and walked out to the living room. There was a bouquet of roses on the table with a note on it. I opened the note.

'I love you. xx Mr. Potato'

I giggled. Ellie, Cara and Lauren had gotten so drunk last night that they made up a nickname for Niall. 'Mr. Potato'. That reminded me, they must have the biggest hangover ever. They were all really drunk, so were the other boys, Danielle and Eleanor. I checked my phone. 37 missed calls and 59 texts. Wow, this should be fun. Some of them were from my friends and family in Sweden. Wow, the pictures of me and Niall were really spreading really fast. I guess I couldn't avoid it anymore, I had to tell my friends. They would find out sooner or later anyway. Most of the texts were drunk texts from the One Direction boys, some were from Ellie, Cara, Lauren, Danielle and Eleanor but the last texts really confused me.

'Soph, I really need to talk to you. It's important.' - Zayn

'Sohpjdie whdered afre yeew?' - Zayn

'Twell Niuallkf toro back ouff.' - Zayn

And it just got worse, I couldn't figure out what he meaned by the texts so I just gave up. The last texts surprised me, they were from british magazines who wanted to do interviews with me. I'm not even famous, why would they want to do that? Weird, I guess everyone knew about me and Niall now. But it didn't bother me, after last night I'm 100% sure about us. He's my missing puzzle piece, he's everything that I've been looking for. I smiled for myself.

'Last night was C-R-A-Z-Y. One Direction really know how to party. Tell Niall (or should I say Mr.Potato) I said hello! Talk to ya later babes. xx' - Ellie

'Amazing night, deffo doing it again soon Soph! So happy for you and Niall aka Mr.Potato. Give him a hug from me, see you tomorrow at work!' - Cara

'Wooow, so hungover from last night. Just shows how mad it was. Thank you for everything! Say hi to everyone from me and I'll see you at work!' - Lauren

I loved these girls, they were so understanding and sweet. I'm really lucky I have them.

-Knock knock knock- I snatched at the sound of someone knocking on my door. "Delivery!" Someone shouted.

I opened the door to see a guy with flowers. Wow, this was weird.

"Are you...Sophie Jonson?" He asked.

"Err....yeah, I am."

He handed me the flowers and smiled. "Have a lovely day, these are for you." He smiled and waved.

"You too." I said. Who could these be from?  The flowers were beautiful.

'I'm sorry about last night. Hope you don't hate me. x /Zayn'