Chapter 41

I have a huge sociology test on friday that I'm studying for but I promised to post a chapter today so here it is! But unfortunately I won't write the next chapter before friday. I'm so sorry, hope you understand! x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

I heard the door closing and someone tiptoe across the floor. I carefully peeked with one eye to see Niall sneaking into bed. I smiled and wrapped my hands around his arm when he laid down in the bed.

"I'm sorry love, I woke you up didn't I?" He bit his lip and stroked my cheek with his thumb. I shook my head.

"I was already up. Where have you been this early Mr. Mysterious?" I teased. He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.

"We had a meeting. And it's actually 2:00 p.m."

"WHAT!?" I flew up and just stared at him as he laughed. "Why didn't you wake me up Nialler!?" I hit him across the arm.

"I'm sorry but you looked so tired. And we did stay up late yesterday, I think the others left at around 3-4 something." I sighed but snuggled up to Niall again. He was right, I was pretty tired. "Actually the boys came to wake us up at 7 this morning but I threw them out." He said with a proud smile.

"Aw, you're such a sweetheart." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Is that all I get? Do you have any idea how hard it was to throw them out of the room!?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I bit my lip, he knew I couldn't say no to those eyes. I jumped up and hurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Yeah thanks, I love you too darling!" He yelled sarcastically. I just giggled and ignored him. I washed my face and when I walked past the mirror hanging on the wall I noticed how big my belly looked compared to my body. I carefully placed my hands on it, almost like I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I lifted my shirt and looked at it from every angle.

"Niall, look!" I exclaimed as I skipped into his bedroom. He gave me a confused look. I turned to the side and pointed at my stomach. "LOOK!" I yelled with a wide smile.

"I don't get it." He frowned. "What am I supposed to be looking at?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I look pregnant!" He started laughing.

"Because you are Soph." He paced towards me with a playful smile. "But I still can't tell by looking at you."

"Yes you can, look how fat I've gotten!" He looked like he thought I'd gone nuts. I sighed and pulled my shirt back down. "Well I think I look pregnant." I muttered. He chuckled and put his arms around me, pulled me in for a hug.

"It feels like I'm dreaming." He said and ran his hand through my hair.

"Is it a dream or a nightmare?" I said with a low voice.

"Best dream ever." He took a step back, looked me straight in the eyes.

"I don't want you to leave me." I mumbled. He shook his head and put his hands on my cheeks.

"I'll never ever leave you." He smiled.

"I meant for the tour. I can't be away from you when I'm big as a house."

"You won't." He chuckled.

"B-but...you can't cancel the tour!" I immediately felt like the most selfish person in the world. I wouldn't let him cancel it, there was no way.

"I won't." He smirked. "You're coming with me. For the whole tour!"

Niall's P.O.V

"Where's Sophie?" Harry asked before I'd even sat down.

"With her friends, she didn't want to be in our way." I shrugged.

"What? How could you not bring her?" Liam said with a dissapointed look.

"Well you did say 'boys night' and last time I checked Sophie wasn't a boy." I laughed. "And she'd promised her friends to meet up with them."

"Fine, we forgive you." Louis muttered.

"How is she doing?" Zayn asked.

"She's doing great. I'm just a bit concerned about her. And mostly how media and the fans will react." I mumbled. Liam put his hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be okay. Don't worry about it." He said.

"And besides, we're always here for you." Harry smirked.

"Alright, let's talk about the tour now you guys." I chuckled. We started discussing what songs we should sing, what clothes we would wear and everything else that had to be set up before we took off to America. We were in the middle of the dicussion about out next music video when my phone started ringing.

"You have to answer that now?" Louis looked annoyed. We'd agreed to not bring our phones.

"It's Sophie. I'll call her later." I put my phone on the table.

"No pick it up, maybe it's something important." Liam said.

"She's probably going to ask me to buy milk on my way home or something." I chuckled.

"It's okay, we can wait." Zayn handed me my phone.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Soph, we're discussing the tour right now. Can I call you later love?" It wasn't Sophie who answered. Actually no one answered. All I heard was screaming and crying. Right then I knew something had happened to her. I just felt it and that feeling was so strong. My other half was in danger.

"NIALL!" Someone yelled. More crying and screaming. "NIALL IT'S SOPHIE. HELP!" A shaky voice finally managed to yell.