Chapter 10

I'm so sorry for the poor update, I'm really busy this week. Have lots of essays and all that...will try to put up some chapters though. :) Thank you so much for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

We were all standing in the bathroom doing our hair and makeup. Ellie was wearing a black one-shoulder lace dress, it fit her like a glove and she had red pumps on. Cara was wearing a short black skirt and a see-through tucked in shirt with blue heels. Lauren was wearing a blue dress with an open back and black heels. They were all stunning.

"Put your dress on Sophie, we wanna see it!" Cara begged. I hesitated for a second, I would be invisible next to them. But I went into my bedroom and grabbed the dress I'd picked out for tonight. It's a red and black one-shoulder dress. (Dress on the side, the pic looks like crap though but oh well...) It's nothing special but I looked good in it, it fit my body really well. I put it on and took my silver pumps on. Looked at myself in the mirror, I was actually kind of pretty, and went out to the girls who were chatting in the living room.

"Oh my god!" Lauren yelled. Their jaws dropped and they all stared at me.

"You look gorgeous Sophie!" Cara ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I blushed and looked down at the floor. "Err, it's nothing. Just an old dress I bought ages ago."

"Are you kidding me? You look amazing. Someone's gonna getlucky tonight!" Ellie winked.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Lauren said. "Tonight, we're all single." She and Josh must've fought again. "Since Cara and Ellie are single, we're single too Sophie. Just tonight." She grinned.

"Yeah, it's a girls night out!" Cara winked.

"What happens tonight, stays between us. Alright dolls?" Ellie said. I bit my lip.

"Forget about James. Just for tonight, please Soph!!" Lauren begged. They all looked at me with their puppy eyes. Since Niall was going to be there tonight, I could spend the whole night with him without the girls being suspicious.

"Okay!" I yelled. "But the puppy eyes...it's not fair!" We all laughed.

Lauren and Ellie were telling me everything about british boys and how you'd impress them when Cara poked me in the shoulder.

"Hey Soph, can I talk to you for a bit?" Cara whispered. "Over there." She made a gesture at the kitchen. I stood up and followed her. Ellie and Lauren were busy discussing hot guys who could be there and hardly noticed that me and Cara left.

"What's up?" I asked. I was starting to get worried, Cara semmed concerned about something.

"Where were you yesterday?" She looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm being nosy but I saw a thing in this magazine and it looked like it was you but I couldn't really tell."

I hated lying to them all, I wanted to tell them everything. "I was with James." Atleast that was true.

"Yer, that's what I thought. I'm sorry, I just had to know." She glanced at me. "You look gorgeous tonight babe!"

"No I don't, just look at yourself." I said and smiled.

She smirked. "Let's go, the other girls are waiting for us at the club. Ellie, Lauren! Hurry up." She took my hand and pulled me to the living room.

Getting inside was really easy. There was so much people there that after about 20 people the guards didn't even bother to check people's ID's. Except for the girl that looked really young. Ellie winked at me when we got inside. "Told ya it was easy." She whispered into my ear.