Chapter 31

Sophie's P.O.V

"WE'RE HOME!" I yelled. "God, these bags are really heavy. What did we buy Maura!?" We both laughed. We carried all our bags into the house and looked around us. There was no one home. Greg and Niall were gone.

"Weird, where are they?"

"I have no idea...they'll turn up eventually." I smiled. "I'm just gonna take these bags to the room.

"Alright dear, yell if you need help." I took the shopping bags and put them beside my clothes in the wardrobe and then i noticed the flowers on the night table. I picked up the vase and smelled the roses. I'm by far the luckiest girl alive.

"Maura, look what your son left me!" I grinned and put the vase on the kitchen table.

"Aw, let me see." She smelled the flowers. "Look, there's a card." She held it out to me.

"Read it." I smiled.

"Good morning darling! Hope you're had a great day with my mum. Me and Greg are seeing some friends, we'll be back soon. Have fun with my mum. Miss you! xx - Niall" She sighed with a smirk.

"He's adorable." I looked at the card. I've always loved the way he writes.

"He is." She nodded in agreement. "So, what should we do until they get back?"

"We'll figure out something...eventually." I said with a giggle.

"Let's watch some movies."

"We're home!" I heard Niall yell as the door opened.

"Hello!? Anyone here?" Greg popped in with a smile. "Oh no mum. Niall, she's put on the home videos again!" He yelled.

"MUM I TOLD YOU YOU COULDN'T SHOW THEM TO ANYONE...ANYONE!" Niall marched in with a frown and his arms crossed. "Come on mum, you're embarrassing me." He whined. We were watching an old video of Niall and Greg from when Niall was only 4 years old, they were playing around the house and it was absolutley adorable.

"Niall stop, this is the cutest thing ever!" I snickered.

"It certainly is." Maura grinned.

"You're evil mum. And you too Soph." Greg chuckled.

"Oh stop it you two, sit here with us and watch this instead!" Maura laughed lightly.

"Fine." Niall muttered. He laid down on the couch with his head resting on my chest.

"You know, there's plenty of room on the couch Niall." I sighed but put my arms around his neck. He kissed my arm with a chuckle.

"You're such a softie Niall." Greg said with a cheeky grin.

"Shut u-" Niall started but I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Thank you Sophie. Now you two be quiet and watch the video." Maura rolled her eyes.

"Welcome." I smiled and removed my hand from Niall's mouth.

"This isn't over dear brother." He stuck his tongue out to Greg. I giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight?" Greg said after 10 minutes.

"That's a great idea actually." Maura said cheerfully. She looked at me and Niall, waited for our answers.

"Sure, that would be lovely." I smiled and Niall nodded in agreement.

"Greg, can you book a table at...you choose which restaurant." Maura handed him a phone.