Chapter 33

Sophie's P.O.V

I flushed the toilet and washed my face, I was still feeling sick. I woke up just 10 minutes ago because of my head, it hurts like crazy and then came the nausea. Luckily I was alone in the room, Niall was probably eating breakfast by now.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep dear?" Maura said with a smile as she put down a plate in front of Niall. He quickly looked up and a wide smile lit up his face. His blue eyes glistened in the morning sun, making him look even more angelic than he already is.

"Like a baby." I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and buried my nose in his messy hair. He kissed my arm before he started eating his breakfast.

"He never learns." Maura sighed and rolled her eyes. "Since Niall clearly isn't going to make you anything...what do you want for breakfast?" She glared at Niall.

"What?" He mumbled, stuffing his face with food. I couldn't help but laughing, he looked so innocent and cute.

"No wonder you're skinny, he never gives you any food." Maura put on some teawater and sat down on the chair next to Niall.

"Actually...he always cooks for me. It pains me to say this but...he's an amazing cook." I bent down and kissed Niall on the cheek. Niall grinned, he was obviously satisfied with himself. "Anyway...what are we doing today?" I said with a smile as I went to get the tea.

"How about going shopping and then having a movie night?" Maura said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Sounds good to me." Niall grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Careful Niall, the tea!" I managed to put the cup down without spilling anything.

"Sorry." He murmured and stroked his lips against my shoulder, causing me to giggle.

"Stop it, it tickles!" I pleaded. He chuckled and put his hands on my cheeks, pulled my face close to his to gently brush his lips against mine. What a tease.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO." Greg marched in with a cheeky grin on his face. Niall stuck his tongue out at him. He just ignored him and kissed me on the cheek before sitting down with his arm around Maura. Niall glared at him and tightened his grip around me.

"You two are so immature." Maura glanced over at Niall's arms and then looked at me with a smile. We all started laughing. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder, I felt his hand slipping inside of my shirt.

"Niall!" I yelled and quickly jumped off his lap. "Your hands are freezing!" I complained.

"Alright, get dressed you two and then we'll go shopping in Dublin." Maura started clearing the table, Greg quickly stood up to help her.

"How about this shirt with these jeans?" Niall studied the clothes then gazed at me with a playful look in his eyes.

"I'd rather you'd be naked. Or go like this, in your underwear." He grinned and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Oh come on Soph." He took my hand and pulled me close to him. It was impossible for me to look away from his eyes. I bit my lip as he placed my hands on his bare chest. I fought the urge to kiss him, I won't be able to stop and besides, Maura and Greg were waiting for us.

"Don't." I whispered. My voice was shaky and my heart was racing. He chuckled and ran his hands through my hair. He definitley had me caught under his spell.

"I can't help it, you look irresistible." He whispered against My neck and started tracing patterns on my back with his fingertips. I closed my eyes and felt his heart beating against my chest. His hot breath on my neck sent chills down my spine. He started kissing my neck all the way up to the corner of my mouth. Suddenly he was gone. I opened my eyes to see him standing by the closet with a smirk. I was still overwhelmed by all the emotions colliding with me.

"That's mean." I pouted and crossed my arms. He chuckled and slipped into a red polo shirt.

"I love you." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Get out." I muttered and stuck my tongue out at him.

"We'll leave as soon as you're ready." He chuckled and laid down on the bed. I quickly put my clothes on and did my makeup.

"All done." I took his hand and pulled him with me.

"Finally, I thought I'd grow a beard by the time you'd get done." He laughed and and wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from opening the door.

"Niall, they're waiting for us." I sighed. He placed his hand on my cheek. Our eyes locket and I forgot about everything else.

"You look amazing." He whispered and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you." I said as I pulled away.

"I love you too Soph." He Said with a big smile. "Let's go." He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

Niall's P.O.V

"Are you feeling a better now?" I whispered into Sophie's ear. We were cuddled up in the couch, watching movies with mum, Greg and Chris. We were exhausted from all the shopping and the fans.

"Mmhm." Sophie mumbled. Apparently she hadn't been feeling too well yesterday and she had a headache now. She was probably just really tired.

"Wow, I can't believe you've already been here for 5 days." Greg sighed.

"A week flies by really fast." My mum said with a sad look in her eyes.

"Don't be sad, we'll definitley be back soon." I said as I ran my hand through Sophie's hair. She'd fallen asleep.

"You're right." Mum took my hand in hers and glanced over at Sophie. "Poor Soph, she's so tired. Maybe you should take her to the room Niall?" I nodded and picked Sophie up in my arms. Greg opened the door and I put her down on the bed. Greg put his hand on my shoulder, he smiled at me.

"She looks like an angel." I whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Thanks for the help." I said when we were out of the room.

"Anytime little brother." Greg chuckled.

"Oh I almost forgot. Niall, Sean and your friends called and they wanted you to go out with them tomorrow." My mum handed me the phone. I looked at it with concern. I don't want to leave Sophie.

"Don't worry. Me and Greg are going to take care of Sophie." She knew I was worried about Sophie.

"Yeah, we'll have fun together!" Greg exclaimed.

"Hands off." I chuckled. "Just for a couple of hours then. I'll call Sean tomorrow first thing then." I sighed. I hated being away from Sophie.

"When are you doing your next tour?" Greg asked. The question surprised me, I'd forgot completely about the band. We had our America tour in just a couple of months.

"In about 4-5 months." Which meant more time away from Sophie...

"Are you excited?" Mum Said with a big smile. I hesitated but shook my head.

"Not really...I don't want to be away from Sophie."

"Take her with you." Greg suggested.

"She has school...I think."

"Can't you tell us how you two met again?" My mum looked at me with a huge smile.

"Sure." I chuckled and started the story I'd told so many times by now.