Shower Fun

Tina writhed on the bed in ecstasy as Negan thrusted inside her, sucking and nibbling at her neck she felt she could release at any moment "dont stop" she whispered as he moved and used one free hand to touch her breast, she had never felt anything like this before, pushing him from her she got on top of him and slid him back inside her and began riding him, she couldnt help it, both hands were through her hair as she felt overcome with the feeling while Negan's strong hands held onto her waist tightly helping her move on him, the bed was rocking and headboard banging on the wall, she didnt care how loud they were being this felt too good "on all fours for me darling" he whispered in a sexy voice as he rearranged her bend over on the bed, she couldnt handle the suspense as he lined himself up behind her and almost came there and then when he entered her as he quickly found her spot, a spot she never knew she had, she kept saying his name over and over with each stroke, one hand on her hips as he thrusted and the other squeezing and tapping her butt, she could feel herself nearing and gripped onto the bed sheets as he moved until she peaked soaking herself around him and after feeling him twitch inside her she knew he had too.

Tina jolted upright in bed, she felt so confused, she just has a dirty dream about Negan, a part of her relieved it was just a dream but the other slightly turned on at she had just imagined happen to her. Daryl would never do anything like that to her. She sighed in frustration.

After last night's meetup that went wrong when Daryl found her Tina was pleaser it didnt become another row for her and Daryl, after he told her to not be stupid he went upstairs and Tina was unsure whether to follow him but she did, they just cuddled in bed, she knew when she fell asleep on his chest he was still awake and she felt awful, she hated the fact Daryl felt she was seeking comfort in Negan's arms but she was sort of, she took him up on his offer to see him and if Daryl hadnt come after her would she of stopped herself kissing him or would more of happened? She felt a dreadful person for thinking such things.

Looking down to Daryl who was still sleeping beside her she lay back down to cuddle into him, he was so warm and she couldnt help but smile when he pulled her in closer for a cuddle. "I know I dont say it but I do love you" he whispered in a husky voice, his eyes still closed "Negan likes you, and I cant blame him, look at you. But he isnt to be trusted" he added almost loosening himself from the cuddle "and you sleeping with him wouldnt of solved anything, he would of just had one up on me" he continued, Tina turned round to face him, "I never thought of it that way" she replied "I probably wouldnt of gone through with it" she said trying to convince herself "then it would of made it worse" Daryl quipped back. This didnt make Tina feel too special, even in a world like this men still say what they can to sleep with you, she thought to herself.

"Im going to take a shower" she sighed trying not to sound too fed up but she could tell he knew. She stepped out of bed and fetched the freshest clothes she had and a towel and walked to the bathroom leaving Daryl in bed.

Turning the water on she waited for it to warm up, well warm up as best as it was going to at least. Taking her clothes off she stepped in and felt the water immerse her "room for me?" Daryl whispered as he stepped in behind her and put his muscular arms around her waist, Tina giggled "didnt think you liked showers?" She teased referring to how she had to practically push him in one when they first arrived here "yea well you being in it makes me want one" he replied stroking her side all the way up to her arm to her nipple with just his finger sending waves of electricity through her. She could feel his throbbing erection graze her back and turning to face him she reached out for it and smiled as he moaned as she gripped it "come here" he whispered and kissed her hungrily on her lips, with his strong arms he hoisted her tiny frame up and thrust himself inside her making her moan, she gripped onto his back and dug her nails in as he moved with the water dousing them both. Wrapping her legs around his side he placed one hand on the wall of the shower for leverage and he picked up the speed both moaning at the feel of eachother, she couldnt help dig them in further when she felt herself release around him. Unwrapping her legs she slid down from him and he looked confused until she got to her knees and took him in her mouth, he nearly buckled as she teased her tongue around him, Tina felt herself getting turned on more as he ran his hands through her hair as she moved her mouth up and down his piece, he moaned aloud as she swallowed all he had and when he stopped twitching inside her she stood back up to his eyeline both smiling at what they had just done. "We shower like that more then i'll always be up for it" he joked wrapping his arms around her kissing her gently on the lips.

After they had washed Daryl followed Tina downstairs "what time you going to meet Rick about the Hilltop plan?" She asked opening the curtains "nah screw him" he replied confusing Tina, before she could respond he took her hand "id rather screw you again" he added raising an eyebrow and pulling her closer to him.

--
Hands up who thought she actually slept with Negan in the first paragraph?!