Plan

Daryl and Tina hadnt moved from their spot on the stairs, she had  told him everything, from the notes to the secret meet up a few weeks before. "I would flip out on you if this was you you know" Tina laughed nervously "yea, well, it weren't me was it" Daryl replied bluntly before helping Tina to her feet she was confused by his reaction just then but she didnt question it, he did have right to be pissed she did confess to thinking about having a fling with Negan.

When Rick came over later that night Daryl told him in front of Tina what had gone on with Negan, she couldnt deny she wasnt embarrassed he was airing it as such but thought it had most likely been discussed when Tina wasnt around or when she was defending Negan and forgetting what kind of a man he was. Rick nodded when Daryl finished, she was pleased he didnt tell him everything just the note passing and the obsession Negan had with her. "This could work" Rick remarked causing Daryl and Tina to look at one another "the only way we are going to get close enough to him is through you" he added coming closer to Tina, she gulped when she knew what was coming "its the only way we can get rid of him without losing anyone else" Rick continued "woah man, what are you saying?" Daryl interrupted stepping closer to Rick, he did not want Tina doing anything she didnt want to and this made her smile hearing him be protective to her "no nothing like that! Just keep him on side, let him think you are against us and so forth" Rick reassured them both, Daryl still looked uneasy about it all "I'll do it" Tina replied, she wasnt sure on how it would happen but she was fully on board if it meant protecting her family.

Tina went back upstairs and left the men to talk further, she stood at the top of the stairs and out of sight in order to hear more. "If she is in with him, keeping him busy we can get in, kill his men leaving only him" Rick began "that aint happening" Daryl snarled, she heard him stand up and pace about "thats too close a call, you are putting Tina in a position here and I dont like it" he added raising his voice , Tina decided to go back downstairs and stop the tension "Daryl I offered after all" she piped up causing them both to look her way "it will be fine, it will work" she reassured them, Daryl still looking uneasy at her "his men get high on certain nights, and by high they get so high they dont notice anything, it pisses Negan off but he doesnt do anything about it, well not at night time anyway" she confided in them both, drawing up a plan of all the areas his watchman stand and where roughly they hide on the outside "Negan didnt tell me any of this its just stuff i noticed from being there" instantly flushing red with guilt when she realised what she said, probably making Daryl relive what she told him previously, "if you do this we have to do it right, I cant do this and someone else dies, I just cant" she finished sighing. Letting go of the pen she slid over the drawing of Negan's compound to Rick and looked to Daryl who was looking at the paper chewing his thumb, not making eyes towards her direction. "Ill be upstairs" she spoke softly, Daryl still not looking at her, all of this coming out was hard for him, it wasnt going to be an easy fix Tina realised.

Tina lay in bed for a while, she heard Rick leave and heard Daryl climb the stairs, she waited to see if he would join her or if he would go to the other room, there was a long pause where it was clear he was deciding what to do. She prayed he would join her, prayed they could cuddle up and forget the world for five minutes. The floorboard creaked slightly outside in the hallway as Daryl most likely bobbed side to side changing his mind quickly and then back again, she blew a sigh of relief inside when he opened the door to join her.

As she lay under the covers he flopped himself down on top of them, not wanting to join her as much as she thought he had by choosing this room "what is it?" She asked, it was written all over Daryl's face something was troubling him "this" he mumbled, turning to her side to face him she brushed his hair from his eyes "whats that?" She whispered waiting for him to open up to her "I aint gonna rest until ive killed every man standing in that place and got you back" he spoke clearing his throat. Negan had at least 30 men in that place and there, that was a lot of silent killings before anyone would reach him and Tina. There was more to his meaning though, Tina could tell "how you going to keep him...you know" he asked the question that was burning away at him. Tina sat up on her elbows "im not going to do that!" She replied, "i can let him think I am?" She questioned allowed to herself "but if i did i cant jump back on to writing to him like that, he isnt that stupid! Last we spoke i told him to leave me alone and in front of his men" she added realising this was going to be even harder than she thought. Daryl sitting up beside her took her from her whispering rambles "all im saying is this plan Rick has, has to work second by second in order for you to not have to, do anything" he sighed, he sounded doubtful of Rick "Rick was cocky last time, look where it got us, you got taken, Abraham got killed, this has to be right" Daryl insisted. Taking his hand Tina tried to reassure him "i've got an idea to make it believable, but i'll need Carol's help, Poppy cant be involved in any way, unless she has her im out" she stated, obviously Daryl nodded in acceptance to this.

"Whats your plan anyhow?" Daryl asked in a whisper breaking the silence they had been sitting in for a while "without going after Negan myself, i'll let him think we are how he wanted us, you know, separated, without me actively telling him he should buy it more and then we will take it from there" she spoke confidently, she wasnt very certain on what would happen once he bought their fighting but it would fall into place . "After all we were good at acting before weren't we?" She teased nudging him with her shoulder making him smirk.