Epilogue

Rick and a few others went back to scavenge at The Saviours compound the following day, they bought back a hospitals supply of medicine, food, cars, an armoury to be jealous of plus endless ammo. It was realised then Negan and his men didnt need half the stuff they made Alexandria and The Hilltop give them, it was all greed, Fuelled by their threats.

Tina never went, she stayed with Daryl and Poppy, for once she felt like a family in their home, Daryl wasnt on edge, he wasnt hell bent on killing Negan anymore, it was how she always dreamed it would be, minus a few walkers.

A few weeks later Maggie safely delivered a baby boy, Named Hershel. Tina and Glenn were by her side as Denise helped her deliver.

Everything seemed to be falling into place perfectly, as well as it could anyway given the new world.

Rick began smiling a lot more, even laughing. The night Maggie had Hershel a party was thrown to celebrate, it wasnt just a birth they were celebrating it was freedom. Freedom from the way Negan had made it. Tina regretted bitterly ever falling for that man in anyway, he was a murdering mad man.

---

Tina came out to her porch to light a cigarette, Daryl was asleep upstairs along with Poppy. She couldnt sleep, she was having trouble with that lately. Sighing she fiddled with the cigarette in her hand, casually flicking the lighter on and off.

"What you doing awake?" Rick asked making her jump as he walked past, Tina was confused, it was pretty late for anyone to be walking about really. "Cant sleep" she whispered pattig the stoop next to her for him to join.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he plodded down next to her. "Been better" she sighed in reply "well those things wont do you any good" he stated flicking it from her hand "not in your condition" he gave her a concerned look "i wasnt going to smoke it! I was just, smelling it" she whined defending herself. Rick shook his head and laughed "have you told Daryl yet?" He asked but by the look on Tina's face he knew she hadnt "im going to first thing tomorrow" she smiled "just wanted to make sure everything was okay first" Tina grinned pulling a sonogram photo from her back pocket and handing it to Rick who looked proudly at the photo. "Wow" he whispered.

Tina had a burning question for Rick, but she was uncertain how to bring it up. She had wanted to ask him for weeks now.

"Rick?" She began, Rick turned his head towards her to listen "when you went back...to the compound...was he?" She stopped herself and took a breath "was he there?" She finally got it out.

Rick sighed

"No" he bluntly replied.

"Negan is out there somewhere" he added

"But as a walker" Tina spoke, it was all she wanted to know, whether Rick finished him off or not.

End

(Did that suck? Tell me if it did?...no dont...no do, i have to know...😳)