Pressure

Tina stood open mouthed at Negan's words, this was certainly a lot of effort for someone who just wanted another notch on their bedpost, this was the real deal. He genuinely had feelings for her. "Negan, I dont know what to say" she spoke with a dry mouth, "no one says this stuff to girls like me!" She exclaimed laughing at her predicament "Daryl not say anything like this?" He asked smirking "yes, no, yes! I mean, not for a long while" she replied stammering "i used to tell my wife she was beautiful every day, and i meant it, everyday" he mentioned looking sad as he reminisced, this warmed her heart "so you became an asshole in the new world?" She teased hoping he would see the funny side of her comment "could say that, until now" he replied with seriousness "until you" he added, Tina blushed and nervously placed her loose hair behind her ear. He held his hand out to her and she took it, he didnt need to pull her hard into his body she went on her own, instantly placing her lips on his, nearly buckling with the electricity that flew from it "Negan" she whispered stopping the kiss, he looked reluctant to do so "come back with me Tina" he pleaded holding her shoulders "i cant" she whispered edging away from him "why not?!" He questioned her trying to hide his anger but showing his disappointment "Poppy for instance! The fact that this is my home! Daryl would never let me leave!" She replied bringing him back to reality. He ran his hand down his face in frustration as he thought, Tina went to look out the window to see where Rick was, he was due any moment to meet Negan and she had to make it believable she was still hiding this from them all. "Leave Daryl to me" he broke the silence coolly , making everything Tina saw outside go into slow motion as she processed what he said "what?" She spoke trying to keep her breaking voice in check. "Leave him to me sweetheart, leave him to me" he repeated himself opening her door and closing it behind him as he left her standing alone working out the severity of the situation she was put in.

"Fuck!" She yelled allowed smashing a vase onto the floor in frustration. This was bad, Negan was going to kill Daryl, Daryl was going to kill Negan. With all the faith she had in Daryl she sensed Negan would beat him to it and she couldnt breathe at the thought of Daryl being bludgeoned to death. She breathed in and out, she didnt want to put Daryl in danger by telling him of Negan's threat but she couldnt live with herself if she didnt and it happened.

Swinging her door wide open she dashed down the porch steps and raced out to see where Negan was, everyone looked the same when it was a panic! He wasnt by his men who were goading Tara and Eugene, mocking them as they lugged the boxes into their truck. Looking over towards Rick's house she saw Negan standing smugly with an irritated looking Michonne who's arms were folded in a stand off position. Running over to him she yanked his hand back taking him off guard and pulling him away from the house, she knew people were looking at her and she could feel Michonne's eyes almost piercing the side of her face as she stood with Negan "dont hurt him. Please!" She pleaded, breathless "i'll leave him. I'll tell him its over" she began, she took a breath to slow herself down "I'll end it and in a week or two I'll come with you." She added looking into his eyes, "he is Poppy's father" she whispered pleadingly, Negan seemed to accept this, he smiled at the thought of Tina leaving with him and nodded reluctantly at her plea to save Daryl's life. "This is the only way I'll come, we go in the night yea? Us three?" Tina spoke again making her promise known. Negan looked around to see who was looking, being in the street of Alexandria during the day it was most of the residents "get yourself home, go on" he whispered motioning her back to her house with a nod, Tina knew he didnt like his business being public and more so now that he was under the impression no one else knew what was happening between them.

Tina did as she was told and walked back home smiling to herself that she had stooped bloodshed, and more so Daryl's. Looking back she noticed Negan still looking her way, he looked proud, from behind him Rick stood, nodding towards Tina, she had done a good job today.

 Looking back she noticed Negan still looking her way, he looked proud, from behind him Rick stood, nodding towards Tina, she had done a good job today