Fatal Attraction

"I trust you more than I should and I know that" Negan added massaging the bridge on his nose. "What do you mean?" Tina asked, she was cautious of his reaction, he seemed stressed. She yelped when he lunged towards her, backing her up against the wall gripping onto her shoulders "Because you are with those fucking pricks Teen! They killed my men! They are liars! Scum of the fucking earth! And you are stuck with them darling, tied down to that redneck who doesnt appreciate anything about you!" Negan declared raising his voice as he let his emotions out, Tina sensed he didnt do it often, she found it very hard not to defend Daryl but she remembered back to their plan.

"Oh" was all she could whisper as Negan looked deep into her eyes "and I know you feel the same way too, thats why you came back" he added loosening his grip. Tina felt frozen to the spot, maybe she was that believable? "Why didnt you bring her?" Negan asked referring to Poppy. Tina gulped, she was convinced he could see through her right this second "i panicked, i just left, no one from home knows where I am" she spoke fast praying he was buying it, a mother would never leave without her child, she had to make it believable, she had to.

"Carol has her, she is like a mother to me anyway" Tina added, it was true she didnt need to embellish any of that. "I'll go get her" Negan announced "what now??" Tina asked slightly shaken, Negan thought for a moment, looking to Tina and then away as he pondered "no, i'll pay a visit to them all tomorrow, take them off guard" Negan spoke softly as he talked his plan out with himself. Tina thought if she had just come with Poppy it would of been easier but she couldnt risk her daughter being here, but now she couldnt risk Negan going to get her tomorrow, Daryl, Rick and a few others wouldnt be there it would be too suspicious. "You are going to kill Daryl arnt you" Tina stated "honour me that by telling me the truth" she added holding her hands to her hips, Negan let out a flat laugh, he knew she was on to him "what does it matter?! You left the guy!" He snapped, Tina scoffed "you dont need to kill him" she replied sighing, "why does anyone need to die?" She questioned "cant you and Rick call a truce? We can work together on all of this! There are more walkers out there then there are people" she added on pleading her case abruptly stopping when Negan slammed his fists violently hard onto the table "Enough!" He boomed "Tina you dont want to be here to beg for their lives! Forget them! What happens now happens! But if you are just here to save those pricks then you can walk out that fucking door right now" he ordered, his stance had dramatically changed, Tina felt like he had now realised her plan all along and felt like bursting into tears. Without responding or even showing any emotion Tina opened the door and left, she may as well do as he demanded because she was here to save them, they were her family and if he saw through that then she will leave and fight Negan back home with them all.

As she walked through the compound she felt as if anyone of his men could kill her right this second, or even Negan himself, especially if he had seen through her. It was a nervous walk to say the least, that was until Negan yanked her back and pulled her out of view down a small alley between two of his buildings.

Pressing his lips lustfully on hers, he backed her up against the wall with one hand on her arm and the other above her head resting on the wall, Tina opened her eyes to establish what was happening, he had ordered her to leave and now this, his eyes were closed and she could tell this man was baring his soul to her and was desperate to have her to himself. As much as she wanted to push him away she didnt, the plan was working, she had Negan where she wanted him, but she was getting intense butterflies from each grope of her body and each swirl of his tongue in her mouth. Sliding her hand from his neck up to his cheek to the back of his hair, pulling it slightly as she combed her fingers through it. Negan broke the kiss and lead her by her hand into his bed room, Tina swallowed hard, she didnt quite know how she felt about going this far.

Surely Daryl knew deep down she would be kissing Negan to allow him to believe this was the real deal and to take him off guard, but they never discussed the prospect of sleeping with him. Tina felt nervous, in the back of her mind was Daryl, he was the only one she ever intended to lay with like that, he has seen her at her best and worst and she wanted only him to have that on her.

"Lay down" Negan whispered pulling her gently in front of him so she could drop back onto the bed.

Shit.

Standing in front of her Negan removed his shirt, aimlessly tossing it to the side, the whole time looking straight at Tina who was sitting rigid on the bed. She didnt know where to look as he unbuckled his dark jeans and pulled them down revealing his boxers, which were concealing his erection.

Shit.

Tina didnt know what to do, she felt the longer she sat there trying her hardest not to stare at his incredible body the longer she would look like some nervous virgin and they both knew she was no virgin.

Without blinking Tina pulled her top from her and tossed it towards Negan's crumpled shirt. Shifting back on to the bed she pulled the covers back and got underneath concealing herself. Negan nodded slightly in acceptance she wasnt going to reveal anything else and pulled the covers to allow himself in.

"What now?" Tina whispered as she watched Negan brush his hand over his face and rub his stubble.

"We can do whatever you want" Negan replied gently taking her hand into his.