Billy's Question

(Sorry for such a delayed update... BTW fall break starts tomorrow and is 2 days long, so there won't be much of an update until at least Monday. P.S. Contains sensitive topics, if you are not comfortable with such topics, please don't read.)

  So, me and Billy are just now considered friends, well to me at least.  We have talked a bit since he told me about his "spirit" friend.  Nothing unusual happened until today, when asked me a nerve wracking question! 

"Hey Sara, any plans for Fall Break?" he asks me out of the blue.

"Well, I have orientation at Braum's on Thursday, and then I work on Saturday, but otherwise no." I replied, a little questionable.

"Oh" Was his response and then he looked down, and class started.  All during class I couldn't help but wonder why, and what he meant. Finally at the end I asked him.

"Why were you wondering?" 

"Well, you see... Me and my bud want to make a "town" in the middle of the woods. It will have a hammock, chairs, and it will just be a home away from home. A place to go, to get your mind off of school and such. Well.." He began to trail off and look down in embarrassment. 

I sat there for a minute as I let it soak in. I mean, I guess it could work. I look at him in curiosity until he glances back up, seeing that I am not laughing, he sighs and continues. 

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to scout the woods with me and my bud on Thursday?" he looks down, then gazes into my eyes as I pondered. I mean, it sounds fun, and I haven't went exploring in the woods in a long time. 

"Umm... sure i guess." I replied. He smiled and then the bell rang, and we went our separate ways.

  On my way to the bus, I began to think about it a bit more. The scenario actually sounds shady. Me, by myself with 2 guys in the middle of the woods! I began to realize what might happen, he could hurt me! Or worse, rape me! I began to panic as I thought about it. I mean it is the ones you trust, who seems to be the monsters! I shuddered at the thought of that. Then, I decided I will tell him tomorrow, that I won't go. I don't want to put myself in that position! 

(What do you guys think? What would you do?)