I Couldnt... But I Tried

So I dressed up as a 50 school girl, hoping it would give me confidence to tell him. When I arrived to 6 hour, my stomach was jumping around. I couldn't barely think about it without my hand becoming clammy. I tried to calm down, and I did until, he walked in. He looked kinda upset but, not as bad as yesterday. He seemed more angry than anything. I tried to say hi but, he would only give short subtle responses.

    Class was over and I saw him jump up.... but he stopped and looked at me. I took that as my chance and grabbed the letter. By the time I was at the door, so was he.

"Okay I can do this." I told myself. I saw him in the hall and walked up to him. My throat was dry but, this was my only chance. I slowly lifted my hand and was going to touch his arm to get his attention. "Bo-" I was interrupted by Smoky.

     I lowered my hand in defeat and watched Steve Rogers (my nickname for him) walk away with my dreams.

    Smoky walked me to class and we hugged again, but he kept leaning in close and bumping my arms as we walked..... not sure why. So sorry! I promised my self I would hand him the letter! It was in my hand and everything!!!! 😠😠😠😡😡😡
Next week is only a 4 day week, so I am going to give him the letter on thursday, or I will give up my dream for him.