The Smoky Moment

(I don't want to sway into Smoky and who he is too much and drift away from Bob. If you would like a description of him please let me know in the comments)

    I got out of last class, and headed to the bus. I was walking, zoned out, and thinking about all my makeup work I have in classes, therefore I didn't think much of anything when somebody started walking beside me.

"Boo" a guy said leaning into my ear. I gasped and looked over, it was Smoky!

"Oh hey! Sorry was zoned out." I said my hands beginning to shake. He chuckled.

"I didn't make you late to class did i?" I asked remembering that it was only a few moments after I went into my class that the music started.

"No your good. I actually made it on time." He said smiling.

"Promise?" I asked still feeling bad if he was tardy.

"Yeah your good."

"Are you lying?" I asked, nudging him a little bit.

"No I promise." He said chuckling. We walked outside and I noticed my bus.

"Do you walk, ride the bus, or car ride?" I asked, talking with my hands.

"I ride the bus. How about you? Which way are you going?" He asked looking around.

"I ride the bus" I replied. We were walking by the buses and I arrived at mine, and we began to talk.

    We talked about Skyrim, and mostly about our favorite things. His favorite color is white, favorite weather is Sunny, and favorite movie genre is Horror. I learned quite a bit about him, and realized that we had a lot in common. I didn't know when exactly the busses left, and I didn't want him to miss his bus, so I asked him.

"Hey I don't want you missing your bus. So I guess I'll see you later?" I asked trying to not sound like I was wanting to go away.

"Oh no its okay. My bus doesn't arrive until another 30 minutes." He said looking at his watch.

"Oh. That sucks" I replied remembering last year when my bus did that.

"Yeah I don't normally get home until about 5. That's why I don't have much time to relax."

"Oh. Man that really sucks" I said letting it soak in. I began to wonder why he said it and then I heard the buses engine turn on. "Well hey I got to go. Don't know when the buses will leave so." I said not wanting to sound... well you know..

     I looked at him and I saw him glance at my lips, and the press his together. I looked down and could feel my cheeks get hot. He leaned in closer, and for a moment, I thought he was going to kiss me, but I was wrong. He smiled and gave me a hug, and we said our goodbyes.

(Your opinions?)