My Estrange Fantasy

So I was in bed last night and had like a dream fantasy thing. I mean I wasn't completely asleep, but wasn't completely awake. Anyways, I had this dream that when I woke up I literally cried because it wasn't real. 😔

   I came home from school, but Bob was with me! We went into my living room and I introduced him to my parents, who responded quite well. My dad just smiled and said, "have fun" then went to work. My mom looked at us in a worried type of way.

"Hey mom can we go play video games?" I asked. She kept looking from me to Bob. "Don't worry we don't do anything nasty." I said jokingly but immediately looked at Bob to confirm.

"Yes Ma'am we won't do anything inappropriate" he reassured my mom. She smiled and eventually nodded her head yes.

   We went to my brothers room, he has the X-Box, and I put in Skyrim. I sat down, got on my profile and started up the game. Then I handed Bob the controller, he was supposed to help me pass something I couldn't get. We took turns playing, and I got to a fort, and with Bob's help, I was able to finally defeat the boss. Once I saw the guy fall to the ground, I immediately jumped up and starting doing my "Happy" dance. I realized Bob was still in the room and I sat down embarrassed. I looked at him and I could see a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Sorry. I got lost in the moment. Umm. Please don't look at me differently." I said staring at the floor. I could feel my cheeks get hot, and my stomach sank down.

"Sara. It's all good. That was actually pretty entertaining." He said chuckling. I felt my cheeks get even hotter, but he didn't seem to feel awkward so.... I guess it was ok. I looked at him and we held eye contact for a little bit.

"Perhaps we could do this more often?" I asked hoping his answer would be yes. He looked at me and I saw him glance down to my lips. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He backed back up and I smiled like a school girl.

"Does that answer your question?" He said smiling.

Why did my brain have to do this to me?