He's Back!

So, I am thinking that whatever caused Bob to be upset, he was able to work through it. After first hour, I was walking with my "friend" down the hall, and I felt like I was being watched. The halls are crowded so I dismissed it until, I went to turn down the final hall and there was BOB! He was so close I could kiss him!... forget I said that.... But he was very close! He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and walked off blushing. 

   In 6 hour I went in and sat down. My "friend" was talking to me about being scared for shots, I tried to calm her down, but didn't know what to say. I haven't ever been afraid of shots. Anyways, when she stopped talking I turned around and started talking to Bob. I tried to seem casual, and not fidget, even though my stomach was full of butterflies, and my hands were getting shaky. 

"Hey, how was your fall break?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Pretty good. How about yours?" He asked looking at me and hitting the top of the desk. 

"It was... interesting." I replied trying to look him in the eyes, but trying not to get lost in his gaze.

"How so?" He asked cocking his head to the side ever so slightly.

"Well, some unexpected events occurred." I said trying not to go on about my life. He looked at me and got a side smile.

"Like what?" He asked smiling.

"Well my first day at work did not go as planned." I said, not wanting to bug him with my worries.

"Oh, you work at Braum's right?" He asked, I nodded at him and he continued. " Well then, I will pray for your soul! People are mean at Braum's especially old people." He said chuckling and then looking at me with a fear in his eyes. Maybe he was afraid I would get mad but I just smiled at him.

"I'm not sure about old ladies, but the people with service dogs. Well, my co-workers were mean to them so they got frustrated in return." I said, looking down, afraid he would get mad or something. I finally looked up and saw he was looking at me in wonder, head to the side, eyes far away, and then he blushed, nodded, and quickly looked away. 

"Well, a police officer came and took one of my co-workers away." I said trying to lighten the mood. He looked up at me and smiled, laughing a bit. "Well, they said they wanted to talk in the parking lot and he never came back." I said smiling at the memory. He started laughing hysterically, not sure why, and then looked at me, eyes twinkling, red faced, clutching is stomach, and smiling a mile wide. 

"He didn't come back!" he replied starting another round of laughter. His laughter was so adorable, it made me laugh listening in him. You know what I mean. I looked at him and we made eye contact, losing myself in his gaze. I heard someone laugh and then I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks get hot. I looked back up and he quickly looked away.

*clears throat* "So, what did you do during Fall Break?" I asked, trying to not blush.

"Well, nothing..." He said looking down and smiling sheepishly. "I mean, I watched Netflix, but that's it." He continued.

"That actually sounds great. Sometimes it is the best thing to do." I said smiling real big as I tried to ignore his gaze. He looked up at me, and I couldn't look away. I just sat there, lost in his gaze, feeling my cheeks burn.

UPDATE:

All throughout class we kept looking at one another, and blushing, then looking away. After class I went down the hall like normal, but then saw Bob was right in front of me! He normally goes the opposite way! I started to shake a bit, and feel my stomach do flips. I was walking in sync behind him, and was trying to find something to say. I knew if I didn't someone else will. I finally got my courage up and opened my mouth to speak, but then someone ran up to him, and started talking. Oh well, I knew if I didn't speak someone else would. Guess this isn't my day...

(Hey guys! What are your thoughts? I know you got them!)