Chapter 5

Luna's POV
I woke up to pans being hit together right outside of my room. I hope this isn't my alarm everyday. Although I shouldn't be complaining I have a family, although it may be temporary, I have one and that's all I really need. Anyways let's get out of my head and walk out of my room.
"Hi Mason, you can stop with the pans now"
"Ooooorrrrrr you can join me to wake up James"
"I might just take you up on that offer"
"Here, take these" he grabs pans from the floor and ear plugs.
"Why do you have those in your pocket"
"Why don't you have those in your pocket?"
"I don't have pockets"
"Touché. Anyway let's goooooo"
We go right outside James bedroom door and bang the pans to the beat of She Looks So Perfect and jam out until James comes out throws pillows at us and goes back in. Mason is still going but I go downstairs and see Luke in the kitchen.
"Hey Luna! Want some French toast?"
"Yeah sure. That sounds great. Thanks"
"No problem. By the way we are going to the arcade today"
"That sounds fun. I was wondering can we have a game night one night to get to know each other better?"
"That's actually a great idea. I think we are having another family meeting later today so be ready for that"
"Okay...?" Luke places the plate of French toast in front of me and I eat my breakfast which is amazing.
I finish and go to the sink and start washing the dishes in there already as well as the one I just used, it is just force of habit.
"Lu-lu you can use the dishwasher. You don't have to wash them by hand"
"Can I use that nickname for you as well? It's cute and very Luke Oxendale worthy"
"No it's special for you"
"Fine"
"GUYS IMPORTANT FAMILY MEETING NOW THAT I'VE FINALLY GOT JAMES TO AWAKEN" Mason screams.
Luke grabs me, puts me on his shoulder and runs to the living room. He sits down and puts me on his lap hugging me. He's so cute...wait is that weird to say now considering he's my father? I'm going to go with no. Don't judge me this is an issue.
"Okay, so as all of you know with the exception of Lunar eclipse, we are moving to Pennsylvania, and James and I will not be living with Lucas" really Mason that's my nickname. Oh well it's nice having nicknames. WAIT WHAT AM I LIVING WITH LUKE? I WONT BE ABLE TO WAKE UP TO MASON BANGING PANS. IM UPSET.
"Lu-lu calm down darling"
"Oh...I said that out loud, didn't I?"
"Yep. And yes we figured you'd live with Luke, but you'll see us everyday. You don't have to worry about that honey" James says.
"Thank you. But are you sure you want to take me? I know I'll be going back to orphanage soon and its easier to be returned to the one you were adopted from for both the parent and the child"
"Lunar eclipse you really think we will leave you? And even if Luke does I will go back there and adopt you myself"
"Thank you Mason. I love you guys, I can't think of someone else I'd rather have adopt me" I say as I hug Mason tightly and repeat the same with Luke and James.
"NOW LETS GO TO THE ARCADE" Oh Mason.
"WOOHOO" wow I'm a lot less shy right now.
We leave and pile into the car (I got ready before Mason was banging the pans together).
Wait!! I just realized I get to meet Noah. Oh my gosh I'm not ready for this.
A/N:
Sup fam? Sorry for updating so late we've been busy and I was going to update like 2 weeks ago but wattpad deleted the whole chapter and I lost my motivation but I'm here now and wondering why Mason doesn't love me yet. Actually I know why but no one needs to know that. Anyway I saw Fantastic Beasts on Wednesday and it was spectacular and between this update and last I met ASH at their open rehearsal, which was also spectacular.

Goodbye all you beautiful butterflies
-Morgan Levi🌺