Chapter 20

Luna's POV
Last night went smooth enough I guess. I still want revenge on Mason for being a...yeah. So what would any sane person wanting the same thing do? You guessed it going to the one and only Jamos. I knocked only once before he let me in the room he was in.
"Whatcha need munchkin?"
"First for you to never call me that again" I said even though I kinda liked it "and second revenge on Mason" he seemed to be contemplating what to do and then something flashed in his eyes.
"We will need paint, water balloons, pancake batter, a baseball bat, and a frying pan"
"What are we going to do with all that?"
"You'll see young grasshopper. Just let the master show you how revenge works" he said and walked out of the room.
"Okay then" I thought to myself. Going towards the bed I assumed James was sitting on before I came I noticed his guitar. Me being me decided to sit and slide my fingers across the strings. I never learned how to play guitar even though I had always wanted to. Picking up the guitar I felt like it was as normal and natural as breathing is. Stroking the strings and moving my fingers across the frets I found a position that sounded good so I guessed that it was right. It also sounded like the first chord or note or whatever on I Need You Here. I continue fiddling around with the guitar until I find I've figured out how to play the whole first verse of INYH. With what I have just learned I decide to play and sing, not knowing I had yet to close the door. I get lost by the second line of the song and am only pulled out of my trance when I hear clapping a few seconds after I had finished singing. It was Luke and James.
"Omg I didn't know you could play guitar" James said sounding astonished.
"I can't. This was the first time I've ever picked on up" I replied telling the truth. I had only today touched a guitar for the first time.
"You're a natural then. I'd say if you keep practicing you'll have more talent then both James and myself"
"I highly doubt that Luke, but thanks"
"Of course. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true by the way"
"I know. I'm sleepy I'm gonna take a nap"
"Okay, have a good sleep darling" Luke says and comes over placing a kiss on my forehead and taking the guitar.
"Get some rest munchkin" James says and does the same as Luke only not taking a guitar because there is none to take.
"I said stop calling me that" with a little giggle as I fade into a deep sleep.
"You know I won't" with a chuckle as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

A/N
This is a filler chapter. It sucks but it's the best I can do right now. Thank you so much for 2K reads like woah I thought we'd only have 100 maybe 200 but 2000 I can't even comprehend that just wow.