CHAPTER 9

It was about 11:30 by the time we got back to Mason & James' house. We all quietly walked into the living room, however mason had calmed down since we had talked on the phone. "It's pretty late, we probably should be getting to bed soon.. have you taken a shower yet?" James asked me "no, not yet" I replied. James led me to the bathroom and handed me a towel, washcloth, my bag of clothes and showed me how to use the shower. I thanked him and he walked out. I decided to just take a quick shower and just wash my hair and my body. About 10 minutes later I turned the water off and reached for the towel on the outside of the shower. I dried myself off and dressed myself. I put on a distressed black t shirt and black leggings on. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a 5'6 girl with Brown hair and hazel eyes, and a button nose that went with slightly chubby cheeks and a body type that I had a love/hate relationship with. After I got done examining myself i walked out of the bathroom. I went to the living room to try to find them to ask where to put my towel to find them making a nice little bed on the couch with blankets and pillows. I smiled lightly and interrupted their blanket folding "hey.. um what do you want me to do with this?"Referring to the towel. "I'll take that!" James responded. As he went to take my towel to wherever he took it to I walked over by mason. He looked up at me smiled widely. He motioned for me to sit on the couch-bed thing they had made for me and sat beside me. "Look, I'm sorry for getting mad earlier, it probably was weird or something, im sorry Luna.. I just really care about you." Mason said looking at me dead in the eyes. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. mason cares about me. It was truly a weird feeling, and definitely not something that I had gotten told before. James walked into the living room and interrupted my thoughts. "Hey guys, it's pretty late, I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep. See y'all in the morning." He left the living room and walked back to what I supposed was his bedroom. "James is right, it is pretty late. You need sleep." Mason said with sincerity. He was right. I crawled under the blankets and just as mason started to leave the room I heard myself speak up. "Uh.. hey.. will you lay here with me for a bit?" I awkwardly asked, followed by a startled look from mason. "You-You don't have to if you don't wait too... never mind." I almost immediately replied. With eyes still wide, he replied "no, no! I don't mind at all." I knew he wasn't sure what to do, but he joined me on the couch as I embraced the comfort he brought.

*LUKE'S POV*
I laid in bed as I thought of the actions earlier that night. I yelled at Luna. I made her cry. I said that over again in my head. " I made her cry" I played back the sounds of her faint cries I heard coming from her bedroom and my harsh yelling. I shouldn't be mad at her, Mason or James. I have no right. I literally told her I didn't care if she left. I definitely have to fix this. Tour is tomorrow and I can't stand to have any of them mad at me. Especially Luna. She's lowkey my daughter.

*TIME SKIP* + NOAH'S POV*
I woke up around 8 am because today was the first day of tour and Luke, Zac and I have to go get mason, james, and all of the stuff we'll need. I showered quickly and got dressed as luke and I needed to be at mason & james' at 10. It was about 9 ish by the time Luke and Zac had picked me up and we left the house. After about a 40 minute drive we pulled into their driveway. Luke decided to stay in the van we would be using for the tour and the one he drove over there and told me to get them. I walked up to the front door. And knocked. A couple seconds passed and I didn't hear anything. I decided to try to see if the door was unlocked, and sure enough, it was. Maybe this was the way of the universe telling me not to trespass, but as I walked in i didn't like what I saw. On the couch lied two people cuddling who I were all too familiar of their identities. Luna and Mason were on the couch with their legs intertwined, there's no telling what else happened last night. My heartbrokenness, that had been overcome by anger was now being overcome strongly by jealousy, however the heartbrokenness was finding its way also. I can't believe I actually liked her. I can't believe I actually thought she liked me.As I stood there feeling numb, not knowing what to do, mason and Luna woke up. "Noah, what are you doing?" Mason asked "I'm supposed to be getting y'all and the stuff for tour, didn't mean to walk in on anything." I angrily snapped back.
"No, Noah, it's not what it looks like, we just fell asleep.. it's not like that!" Luna apologetically said.As I felt the tears welling up inside i ran back to James' room and told him everything.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi everyone !! So here is chapter 9, I hope you enjoy it, as well as the cliff hanger !! Comment what you think, as well as suggestions for the plot!! We decided to go ahead and post this in honor of 1K READS !! I didn't realize we had 1k reads until the middle of writing this chapter. I can't even begin to explain my gratitude. Thank you so much for any one who has read this !! We're so grateful!! Also make sure to vote, add to your library, tell your friends, comment and follow us!!
(As well on twitter )
Morgan - @Im_JustAReject
Alex(me)- @clumsilycalum

Again thanks so much for taking your time and reading this we're super thankful!! Love y'all lots - alex oxendale