Chater 10

James's POV
I woke up to the sound of my door opening and muffled cries. I look up and see Noah at the foot of my bed and immediately sit up.
"H-h-hey c-can w-w-we t-t-t-talk" Noah says almost hyperventilating.
"Of course bro, what's wrong?" I ask
"L-Luna and M-Mason t-to-together"
"Ooh someone has a crush and is jealous because he thinks they did something and won't believe Luna when she tries to defend herself and she's trying to defend herself because she also has a crush on you, but is cuddling with Mason because she has mixed feelings about him"
"Wow, I didn't think of that. I was just so heartbroken by the sight of them, it hurt "
"I know, come here" and I embrace him in a comforting hug.
"Thank you, James. Also sorry for waking you up"
"You're welcome. And doesn't matter if a friend of mine is heartbroken, I will try to help them at any time of the day"
Mason's POV
After Noah left crying Luna felt terrible, even tho it wasn't her fault. It was mine. If I didn't agree to lay with her we wouldn't be here. Soon after Noah left Luna broke into tears. Seeing her cry made me want to cry.
"Hey darling come her" I say opening my arms
As she climbs over she says "I've already messed up things with both Oxendale's. Why do I mess everything up" she says exasperatedly
"You do not mess everything up! You are a great person who is lovely and beautiful inside and out and a girl that anyone would be dumb not to get to know! Also, do you have a crushy on Noah" I say the last part reluctantly. I know it's for the best though.
"Thanks Mas. And I think I might. I don't know I've never had this feeling before and I love spending time with Noah being goofy. But I also love spending time with you and the others and being goofy. I don't know" She said as she crawled out of my arms and went to look for Noah I assume.
Noah's POV
I go to the stairs and start my descent but before I get to far I bump into something. It's Luna. She has a tear streaked face as I'm sure I do too. I try to pace her and get down to the bottom but she doesn't let that happen. I don't wanna deal with this now, and we need to get going for tour. We can't waste time now! As I get out of my thoughts I feel someone poke my shoulder
"What!" I say harshly. She seems taking aback by it and her eyes start to glisten with tears. What is wrong with me.
"I just wanted to say that what you saw in the living room was nothing. I was just upset and I wanted someone to be there to comfort me. I know that Mason is kinda like your competition with me, but honestly I think I like him as a super cool older brother. I like you as like a boyfriend if you will" she pauses then adds quickly "but-but if that's not okay wi-" I cut her off by attaching my lips to her's and at this moment I knew I wanted her to be mine even more than before.
"Yes" I say
"What?"
"Yes I will be your boyfriend" I say then add "also isn't the dude supposed to make the first move? What's next you'll propose to me?" I chuckle and she blushes
"I don't know. You'll have to wait and see"she giggles.

A/N
HEYO! So another update in less then 24 hours and yeah. I'm still so shocked we hit 1K and I know that we both are so so so grateful for all the readers! Love you guys!
Twitter
Morgan(me)- Im_JustAReject
Alex- clumsilycalum
Remember to vote, comment, share, add to your library, all that good stuff

We will we you in the next chapter
Goodbye all you beautiful butterflies
-Morgan Levi❤️