Chapter 27

Luna's POV

   I woke up on a couch, which made me confused for a moment until I remembered what had happened last night. I smiled at the memory and went over to the boys room because that's where my suitcase was.
   I knocked on the door and heard a bunch of "you get it"s through the door. I guess Noah gave up eventually and opened the door. Probably because he suspected it would be me. Once he saw me his eyes instantly lit up and all the sleepiness drained from his face.
"I missed you" he said pulling me into a really tight hug and kissing me on my head. I just snuggled into him and giggled a little at his cuteness.
"It was only a couple of hours babe" I said, as he guided us towards the couch in their room.
"That means I'm not allowed to miss you?" He asked as we sat down.
"No, I missed you too, but we don't need to be together all the time" I say, I love him but sometimes he can be too clingy.
"Are you saying you don't want to be together!?" He said raising his voice as I back away from him, last time someone yelled at me I was slapped.
"That's not what I said, I just need some alone time occasionally"
"Yeah but you weren't alone last night, I don't know what you were doing you could've been cheating on me!" Again increasing his volume, and again moving more towards the corner cowering.
"Ask Payton, or any of them, I was with them all night! The only time I left was when I came over here" my eyes glistening with thousands of tears gathering as he gets closer to me.
"I don't believe you, you deserve this!" He said as his fist comes closer to my face, then everything went dark. What could cause Noah to do this? He's literally the sweetest human being I know. He wouldn't hurt me on purpose. Something had to have happened, something big.
   I woke up to all the boys, minus Noah, surrounding me.
"What happened?" I say groggily sitting up.
"We're not sure, we found you unconscious on the couch and Noah missing" James explained. Him mentioning Noah's name brought all the memories back. The fight we had. Tears burn my eyes and I can't help but let it out. Mason goes over to me and picks me up sitting me on his lap. He holds me and whispers nothings into my ear. Like the time we were in the car and I had a panic attack. That was a good day.
   After I had calmed down Mason asked me what had happened. I told him almost the full story. I didn't tell him about Noah punching me though, I lied and said I fell into the desk.
"Well I think you need some cheering up, let's go get the girls and head to Animal Kingdom!" Luke said hugging me and then throwing me over his shoulder as we walked out and to the room next door.