Chapter 17

Luke's POV
We had all just woken up and gotten ready for the day. We didn't have to be at the venue until 4pm so we had time. It was only 10am.
"Can we go get some breakfast?" I say loudly, gaining groans from James who was trying to continue sleeping.
"HECK YEAH IM HUNGRY" Luna, who definitely isn't shy around us anymore, screams.
"Okay, we can have a father daughter breakfast date" I say, and throw her over my shoulder. She starts screaming and laughing, telling me to put her down. I don't oblige until we get to the hotel lobby.
"I have working legs you know" she states sassily.
"Honey, you don't sass an Oxendale" I reply trying to keep a straight face.
"Honey, you don't call me honey! You better sleep with one eye open tonight Lucas" she says also trying not to laugh. We both ended up laughing a ton by the time we got to Dunkin'. That was an interesting walk.
"Hey Luna what do you want?"
"Um, I'll get an iced caramel latte and a bagel"
"Okay cool" I walk up to the counter and order the food that will soon be devoured.
Sitting down we both stay silent for a while, then burst out laughing from the awkward tension. I calm down first and ask how she was feeling about being adopted and coming on tour. She said she didn't want to talk about it right now so we get off of that topic and just go back to silence.
After we've finished eating I check the time on my phone and notice it's been two and half hours. We go back quickly and see James in his underwear searching through the cabinets trying to find something. We also see Mason trying to hide in one of the cabinets James had left open. Why are these people my bandmates. At least Noah is normal...spoke to soon. I walk into the bathroom to see him fully clothed in the shower belting songs from Beauty and the Beast. Great warmup Noah, great warmup.
"GUYS" no one acknowledges my existence so I scream louder trying to get their attention, and finally Mason looks up. He climbs down sheepishly, why am I friends with him.
"You guys ready for tonight's show?" I say.
"HECK YES " Mason responds.
"LETS DO THIS" as Noah says that we all leave the hotel and drive to the venue. Let's hope it doesn't turn out like last night.
A/N
Heeeyyyy ggguuuuyyyysss. Sorry for the late update. I've lost a lot of motivation and I've had a lot of writers block. But hey here ya go!!