Chapter 25

James's POV(a rare pov is spotted)

We walked out to the Wumbo Wagon together but before we got in we made a seating chart type thing so no one would fight over where they were sitting.
"I call sitting next to Luna!" Noah and Payton declared at the same time.
"Okay Noah you can have the window seat, Luna will be next to you, then Payton and then me" I said
"Coll can sit up front with me" Luke said getting into the drivers seat.
"Me Nikki and Gabi will be in the middle"
Once we all got in Luke started the relatively short drive to Magic Kingdom. The place where I am going to confess my feelings for Payton. Ever since we started talking I knew she was special.
"Let's go to Splash Mountain!" Luna exclaims and starts dragging Noah with her. We all follow suit and in a couple minutes we make it to the queue. It was relatively early so it wasn't too long of a wait and we got on in around 15 minutes. In that time I decided that I would tell Payton at night while we stand in front of the castle watching the firework show.
   We get on and our whole group takes up a whole log, which is actually really fun.
Once the ride is over we get off and see Big Thunder Mountain and head to that, again Luna's suggestion. We don't mind though because her eyes light up every time she sees something and it's super cute. Also Luke looks at her with so much love when she's running to the different places. He made the right decision, and I know he thinks so too.
   We got on a bunch of rides and hung out all day which was super fun. Luna got to hang out with the girls too, and we were so glad they got on well together. She is even gonna spend the night with them in their room tonight, much to Noah's dismay. His exact words "now who am I gonna cuddle with" her answer "not me". We all died laughing at Noah's face.
   It was now 9:30 and the fireworks are starting soon. It's now or never. I pull Payton aside and she responds with a questioning look.
"Hey Payton, I uh I want to confess something" I stutter out.
"What is it you want to confess?"
"Umm ever since I laid eyes on you I thought you were, and are the most beautiful girl, and I really like you"
"I I don't know what to say"
"Saying you feel the same would be appreciated" I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"I will let you know how I feel by the end of the week"
"I think I can wait"