Chapter 22

Recap
"It's the boy the young one" and I instantly knew it was Noah
Luna's POV
"Okay. Can you let the girl visit the others?" He said as he ran to where Noah was.
"Of course. What's your name?" She asked in one of those condescending voices. The kind that you would talk to a baby with.
"I am not a child no need to speak to me like that. And if you must know my name is Luna"
"Ha! Sounds like whoever named you was an idiot who names their child that!?" And to that I gave her the middle finger and walked away. "YOU KNOW YOU NEED ME TO FIND YOUR FRIENDS"
"NO I AM PERFECTLY FINE ASKING SOMEONE ELSE" I scream back to her. I really hate some people.
I looked for about a half hour before I found the room that the three of them were in. I knocked and heard a faint come in.
"Hey guys" I say as tears form in my eyes again.
"Luna! You're okay!" Luke shouts.
"Yeah...I was the only one who didn't get stuck in a bed. Noah took my hit and his" I explain and end up in a panic attack.
"Luna come here" Mason says to me and I oblige. I can't be mad at him while he's in pain. I walk over to his bed and he lifts me up onto his lap and rocks me whispering calming words into my ear. It reminds me of the first day I was with them. That was a good day.
"I'm sorry" I apologize for everything that had happened.
"It's not your fault. I'm the one that should be sorry" he tells me and tears collect in his eyes. I hug him tighter than I already was and don't let go for a really long time.
"I probably shouldn't be saying this in front of those two but I like your voice the most, can you sing Therapy by All Time Low for me?" I ask
"Of course darling" as he gets to the chorus of the song I slowly fade into sleep.

I was running from what I don't know but I felt it chasing me. It was getting closer and I couldn't run anymore. Once it caught me I looked it straight in the eye. They had the same look as Mason's. The monster was Mason.
BAM
I was in the car and it was during the fight I had had with Luke. We had just finished tumbling and the ambulances were there but everyone that came out was the monster saying "it's all your fault, it's all your fault" repeatedly
"Luna! Luna!LUNA" I hear someone call my name. I wake up and see Mason. My reflexes make me run away from him and the devastated look on his face makes me want to cry again.
"Luna what's wrong?" James says. I ended up running over to him and hugged him tighter than I thought possible.
"Nightmare" that's all I answered with. He didn't ask another question,which I was glad about, he just picked me up and hugged me like Mason had before I ran away from him.
We just stayed like that for a while until a nurse made me leave because "visiting hours were over"
I hugged Luke and told him I loved him before I left.
The nurse, nicer than that other thing, talked to me while we walked back to the waiting room. We passed a room that had Noah's name on it so I asked if I could see him. She said I technically wasn't allowed to but she'd keep watch to make sure no one saw. Her reason was "young love is a beautiful thing and I think letting you see him would mean the world to both of you".
"You're amazing" I say genuinely thankful.
"Thank you sweetie" she said as she opened the door. I walked in and almost immediately broke down again. My baby was so beaten. He had only about an inch of skin that wasn't completely tattered.
"Hey babe, I love you. Please wake up please for me? I don't think I could live without you, you're my other half, the missing piece of my puzzle. I can't imagine not being able to see you smile and roll your eyes when I tell a stupid joke. Or hearing your stupid jokes. Hearing you play the drums. You make me happier than I could have even imagined" I sigh "and the reason you're like this is me"

Noah's POV
I'm not sure what happened but after the crash I think I passed out. I feel the same except now I can feel what is happening but can't move or see anything.
"Oh no, he's in a coma" I heard and figured they were talking about me. Huh, so this is what a coma feels like. I thought it would be painful. Weird. I wonder if I can dream. I should dream that I can move my hands and be able to draw. That might bring me out of this thing. I need to wake up for my baby.
I woke up from the dream. Sadly it didn't actually translate to actual movement but I did hear a door open. So I guess I can hear things but not do anything. The person grabs my hand and plays with my fingers. The only person that does that is...Luna.
She starts talking.
"Hey babe, I love you. Please wake up please for me? I don't think I could live without you, you're my other half, the missing piece of my puzzle. I can't imagine not being able to see you smile and roll your eyes when I tell a stupid joke. Or hearing your stupid jokes. Hearing you play the drums. You make me happier than I could have even imagined" She sighs "and the reason you're like this is me"
I try as hard as I can to speak or move my hand to show her that it's not her fault and I don't blame her and that I love her. It feels like I'm trying to lift 2000 pound cinder blocks though and it's impossible for them to move. I start to cry. Wait that's it! I try to cry as hard as I can and then hear Luna yell "NURSE NURSE" but then I run out of tears and it stops working and I feel worse then I did before.
"WHAT WHAT IS IT"
"I think he's waking up!"
"Oh honey you're just in denial, from the way he is right now he probably won't wake up for another couple of weeks" then I feel both of them leave and hear the door close. I could tell Luna tried to stay though, her colorful vocabulary was enough to tell.

A/N
Woo two in one day that's a record. That was sad.