Chapter 34

Luna's POV

It was few hours after Luke and Noah had left the room, and I was starting to get worried knowing what Luke could possibly be doing with Noah.
   "Hey I'm gonna go and check on the Luke and Noah" I told everyone and they just replied with okays and be safes. Yeah they know what Luke is capable of.
   I took the elevator down to the first floor and decided to do a little eves dropping because what else am I supposed to do? They will immediately pretend that they're normal if I show up. I crouch behind a wall, and as soon as I get there I hear Noah Scream
   "THIS WAS A MISTAKE, YOU ADOPTED A MISTAKE" wow Noah, thanks for the love I think sarcastically to myself. I love being called a mistake by who I though loved me. I'm fine, I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating, I'm not broken on the inside now. All of this of course is a sarcastic self pity statement, but I think I am entitled to a little self pity after what has happened in the past two days.
   While I was in this deep thought Noah had come over to me. Um who is he? He tried to hug me and apologize, but no I will not forgive him immediately this time. I tell him that by saying
   "Goodbye, Noah" and walking away to Luke who I told i was going to spend the rest of the vacation with because, I can't handle those two right now.
   Once I get back to the room everyone was hanging out in they all give me questioning glances, as I'm sure my eyes are super red and puffy and I have tear stains.
   "What happened down there?" Mason asks while coming over to give me a hug and comfort me. He's always there when I need to be comforted and I love him for that, and in general.
   "Well a lot, but the reason I'm crying is because I'm seen as a mistake in Noah's eyes...?" I say it as a confused statement.
   "Well that's not cool, should I go talk to him?" Mason asks not letting go of me, which I don't mind.
   "No please don't too much has already happened. I don't think I can handle anymore(A/N everyone reading this I assume feels the same).
   "Okay, how about we all watch a movie, and cuddle?" James suggests.
   "Honestly, that sounds like the best thing to me right now" I reply and we all somehow squeeze onto one bed. I'm not sure how considering there were seven of us but we made it work, and watched Inside Out together. That was one of the best points of our time in Florida and I'm glad that's how it ended. I couldn't have hoped for anything better, well except the part where Luke came in just at the end of the movies and said
   "Luna, pack your stuff when we get home, you won't need it at my house anymore" and then he walked out. James went to go talk some sense into Luke because if Luke didn't want to make sending me back to an orphanage blatantly obvious well then he failed miserably.
   No I did not start crying, my eyes just started sweating again. I am totally fine with this, it's not like I deserved to be adopted by A Summer High anyway. It's probably for the best. They're an up and coming band, and I'm probably weighing them down. It was fun while it lasted I guess.
   "Hey don't think like that, we love you! Well I guess only Mason and I-" James comforted me and the girls interrupted with "so do we!". I guess I said what I was thinking out loud, oops.
   "So do the girls. We couldn't imagine not having you in our lives anymore, You know what, we'll just adopt you back because, I would miss you too much to not see again. How does that sound?" James finished.
   "Well I just hope it won't end up like this mess" I say and laugh a humorless laugh.