Chapter 33

Luke's POV

After Luna said about Noah punching her, I knew she would hate me if I stooped to Noah's level and hit him. That is why I have decided to get revenge in a different way. It will all start out as innocent pranks but then it will end in a slightly evil consequence of not letting him see or talk to Luna ever again. I am not evil, I just need to avenge my daughter. Also I need to talk to Noah before this happens because I need to get the full truth. That is what I am going to do tonight I think.
    After we finished having dinner and looking around Disney Springs we headed back to the hotel to just relax. Perfect timing.
   "Hey Noah, want to go get some coffee or something?" I say extremely calm, but not to the point it's dangerous.
   "Yeah sure, let me just get my wallet" he replies and goes over to the nightstand he had left it on and came back.
   We decided to just go to the cafe in our hotel to grab whatever we wanted and sat down at a table. It took awhile to get a conversation started but it happened eventually.
   "Hey, Luke I know you're extremely mad at me but I can explain what happened. I feel terrible and wish I had never done it. You of all people should understand that, after the incident" he says with a dangerous tone, I should've known he would bring that up. Although he never did anything to me after that so, yeah no I'm sticking with my plan. Some Romeo and Juliet stuff might go down but as long as there are no deaths we should be fine.
   "No need to bring that up, we've gotten over it" I say dangerously calm and Noah flinches a bit, "but yes please explain"
   "Okay so you know I'm taking medicine for my anxiety. It had mood swings as one of the side effects and she came in right at the time the medicine would start working, meaning when the side effects would kick in. So, I feel really bad and even though I didn't do it thinking straight I still except that what I did was wrong. I hope you can forgive me like I forgave you, also if we all got over it, why would I still remember it?" he explains.
   "Sure I forgive you" I say but by the look on his face, I can see he doesn't believe me one bit. He always was a smart one. "On one condition, you are not allowed to be near her, talk to her, or look at her for longer than 5 seconds"
   "You're gonna go that low? Bro we live in the same house, how am I gonna not be near her. There's always a chance that we could end up craving pancakes at the same time" he said and I admit that it was kind of difficult for him not to be near her so I did this.
   "Well then you can't live with us anymore, go live with James and Mason or live on the streets I don't care!" Yes I did stoop lower but can you blame me?"
   "You said we wouldn't ruin the band over a girl, but I guess you don't care about that agreement. You're going to choose a non-biological family member over a biological one. This was a mistake, YOU ADOPTED A MISTAKE" he ranted and I could see the tears and pain in his eyes. While he wasn't wrong about the girl coming between the band, he definitely was wrong about Luna being a mistake. I look behind Noah just as I have that thought to see Luna just slide to the ground against a wall and cry into her hands.
   "Okay I did and I am not ruining the band, I said you could go live with the others. About that whole biological thing, It doesn't matter it just matters who you love, and don't get me wrong dude I love you but you're old enough to take care of yourself, she still needs to grow into adulthood. No I did not adopted a mistake, just so you know that hurt her more then the punch" I say and point behind him. He turned around and his immediate reaction was to run over to her, That didn't go well. He tried to hug her and she pushed him off, that happened many times until she yelled "YOU MIGHT GET MISTAKE ON YOU IF YOU HUG ME"
   "But-but-I didn't mean it" wow dude, I have no words.
   "Okay, yeah, like I'm supposed to believe that bs. It may have been a spur of the moment thing but people always say what they're hiding when they sort of stuff happens. I love you and always will, but I guess you don't feel the same. Goodbye Noah. Luke I'm staying with the girls tonight, I hope you don't mind" she finished her speech walking away from Noah and hugging me before heading back up.
   "This was a trap, you set that up. YOU KNEW SHE WAS DOWN HERE. I HATE YOU"
   "Actually no, I didn't know she was down here, I only saw her when she started crying. What you didn't see any sympathy in my eyes. And ouch, I am sincerely sorry that be the big brother you wanted me to be" I say again dangerously calm, with a little bit of venom dripping through my voice.
   "Goodbye, I NEVER want to see you again" Gee thanks Noah, it's not like I was the one kicking you out of the house.
   "Goodbye Noah" I say shooing him away.
   As soon as he leaves, I realize I have made a huge mistake. Now I know what you're thinking, I'm gonna go running back to Noah to apologize, but no, it might just be to thank him.