Chapter 13

Luna's POV
We finally made it to our destination, Ohio. I was asleep for most of the ride so I don't know what happened the whole time, but the guys were talking about how they passed snacks to Austin on the highway. I didn't question it.
"LETS GO!!" James screams.
We all get out of the car and I'm still half asleep so Noah decides to give me a piggyback ride. I immediately fall back asleep.
I wake up soon to people talking
"She's so cute"
"HEY BACK OFF she's mine!"
"GEEZ IM SORRY"
"Shh don't wake her up!"
"You just screamed at me"
"Whatever"
"Guys we need to leave like right now"
"Ok, I'll grab Lu"
"Can I please?"
"Fine"
Eventually I get the strength to open my eyes and I see I'm on someone's back again, only this time it's Luke. I hug him tighter, for both the hugging and fear of falling.
"Look guys! Sleeping Beauty is finally awake" I glare at James as he calls me that, and he puts his hands up in defense.
"What time is it?"
"5:30"
"WHAT"
"Yeah, that's why we're walking to the Wumbo Wagon"
"Oh..."
"Hey Lu?" Noah asks
"Hmm?"
"I want a hug" he says and I just hug Luke tighter.
"No Luke's my teddy bear right now" Noah pouts and I fight the urge to kiss it off of his face.
We finally get to the Wumbo Wagon and start on our way to the venue.
The car ride consisted of a lot jamming to 5 Seconds Of Summer. We got to the venue in about 15 minutes and the boys get everything set up and start sound check. The whole time I couldn't keep the ginormous grin off my face. I can't believe how far they've come in so little time. It may be weird that I feel like a proud mother but I was, and still am a fan so it's just natural. Also I couldn't keep my gaze off of Noah and his amazing drumming skills. Eventually I lose track of time and people start showing up for the show.
Halfway through Austins set I need to use the restroom so I tell Noah, because they all made it very clear that if I left the room we were in I had to tell one of them, and head towards the restrooms. I go in and do my business along with splashing my face with some cold water after washing my hands. Walking out and going back to where Noah was I see my boyfriend kissing another girl! Umm, EXCUSE ME. I don't even go up to him I just go to Mason and drag him out to the Wumbo Wagon with me. It's obvious Mason saw Noah because his face was redder than it was when I told him about Luke the other day. Slightly worried his face gets that red, oh well.
"Mason. I need advice"
"Don't ever let him back in your life"
"But I live with his brother..."
"Just ignore him. Silent treatment always works"
"Ok, whatever, I'll just go with the silent treatment" I say and walk away back to find Lucas.
"You're welcome" I hear Mason say very faintly.

A/N

Hey guys! So updates are coming pretty fast, how great is that!? Honestly how many people actually like this fic? Either way I'm so grateful for 1.5K THATS HECKING AWESOME!

Vote, comment, share, and follow us on here and Twitter
Morgan- Im_JustAReject
Alex- clumsilycalum