Chapter 6

mason, luke, james and I all  pile into the car, James decided to drive and luke got shot gun. Mason and I were sitting in the back seats quietly, until I couldn't handle it any longer. "Someone play music pLEASE" I over dramatically say. James plugged his phone into the AUX cord and after a few seconds of him looking through his music, Green Day came over his car speakers, and he pulled out of the driveway.
About 10 minutes into jamming out to Green Day, mason started to tell a story about some goofy thing they were doing on tour. "Oh yeah, I remember that!' I think I still have a video on my phone!" James told luke to look on his phone for the video. Luke was scrolling through James' camera roll for a couple of seconds and started laughing. We were all questioning his laughter until Luke showed us a picture that seemed to be James cuddling with Daddy shark. "AWW" I said as I laughed, until I took a closer look at the background. "Omg james.. is that what I think it is??" By this time luke and I were both dying of laughter. Mason having not seen the picture yet, was very confused. Luke showed mason the picture, we were all hysterically laughing as James quickly got defensive as his cheeks got the color of Luke's striped shirt. "HEY GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" He yelled at Luke and pouted. Still laughing I asked james "what was that all about?" He began to explain his "totally not weird" michael clifford shrine, and apparently it had been in one of the down stairs closets for as long as they had been staying at the "ASH house". By the time we pulled into the parking lot of the arcade we were all still hysterically laughing about  James's michael Clifford shrine. Before we got out of the car we tried collecting ourselves, but it didn't work too well. we were all still giggling as we walked through the doors of the arcade. I looked around and it looked so cute !! Pizza parlor on the left, and a cute arcade on the right. I knew this would be fun. Luke walked up to the counter and ordered 2 large pepperoni pizzas and they were eaten not long after.
After we finished our food we went to the arcade side and mason and I played a very intense game of air hockey as luke and james commentated the whole thing. It was in the last minute of the game, mason was beating me by a single point, so I decided to be petty. "OMG MASON IS THAT NIKKI?!"
he jumped around a looked around frantically, giving me enough time to hit the puck into the open goal, and as the game signaled I won, mason looked at me disappointedly. "She's not really here, is she" even though mason was disappointed she wasn't there, he still gave me props and wasn't mad.
After 2 hours in the arcade, we finally decided to head back to ASH house.
-----
*time skip*
It was the night of the day we went to the arcade and I was laying on the couch freshly showered in an XL Ramones shirt and athletic shorts.
Luke walked in the room and sat on the couch near me. "Are y'all done with vocals?" I asked. "Yeah, for now. James and mason are finishing up." Luke responded. After a few seconds of awkward silence, luke finally spoke up and said "I know you're bummed out about moving and all, but trust me, it's gonna be lots of fun. You'll get to see James and mason regularly, and you'll get to meet Noah !" He was right. I probably just overreacted. And I'm excited about meeting Noah, especially since he's closer to my age. Luke explained to me that tomorrow we're going to go on a road trip to Pittsburg to meet Noah, and check out the house james and mason is moving into. After luke and I finished up talking, james and mason walked in the room. "I was telling Luna about our plans for tomorrow!" Luke told the two. After they all exclaimed their excitement for tomorrow, we all decided to watch a movie. Luke and james went upstairs to pop popcorn, as mason and I looked for a movie. We were looking through a shelve that was fairly short, and me being the short person I am, was standing on a chair as mason stood beside me rummaging through the other shelf. As I went to turn to show mason I found "Elf" i lost my balance, falling off the chair I was standing on and into his arms. I looked at him with big eyes. "s-sorry" I stuttered. He looking into my big eyes and replied "don't be" it seemed as everything was going in slow-motion and I had been in his arms for forever. We were staring into each other's eyes, until we heard Luke and James coming down the stairs. We quickly separated and tried to "act natural". "HEY guys !!.. I found Elf!" I told the boys. "Omg I love this movie ! Me and Noah used to watch it all the time together!" Luke replied. Even though it wasn't Christmas time yet, we decided to watch it. Mason was sitting on the far left side of the couch, and I was about to join him until luke jumped beside him and ruined my opportunity. "dang lason " I thought to myself. I ended up sitting in between luke and james which was definitely a mistake, considering they all fell asleep within the first 30 minutes and I was sandwhiched in between 3 teenage boys.

*Luna's POV*
I woke up to the sound of the shower running and james finishing up packing his things by the couch. I got up from the couch to find luke, also packing up all of their equipment and instruments. We talked a bit about the new place and Noah, just small talk. "Have you finished packing?" Luke asked me. "Yeah, I finished yesterday, I didn't have that much to pack anyway." I relied. After mason got out of the shower and we all finished packing, we put all of the stuff we were taking into the trunk of James' car.

We had been driving for what seemed like forever, and it was about 12:30, not too long after we stopped for mcdonalds, I was looking out the window thinking about what had happened the night before. It replayed in my head. I remembered the butterflies in my stomach, and how my heart was beating out of my chest while I was in his arms and his eyes were staring into my soul. And how disappointed I was when luke and james walked downstairs, causing us to separate. Wait... did me and mason have a moment ? I thought to myself. The mason Levi, and me. No way, I reassured myself. It was just me being clumsily and it was an awkward situation. That's all.

It was about 8:30 pm when we arrived to Pittsburg. We drove for about another 30 minutes, until we were in a very big neighborhood, with tons of houses. We pulled into the driveway and started unloading Mason & James's stuff. We walked up the stairs and mason unlocked the door. We walked in to see a cute little house, which I thought was perfectly suitable for the two, but I was just a bit worried about them living on their own. Before we started unpacking luke came into the room we were all in, and hung up the phone. A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. Mason got up to open the door and gave a big bear hug to the person. After who whoever was at the door moved from behind Mason, I instantly had heart eyes. He looked at me and gave me a polite smile. "Oh hey, Noah, this  is Luna!" Luke said the cute boy at the doorway who I knew as Noah now. "Hey, Luna, I'm Noah. btw, nice shirt." Hey said, referring to my "the 1975" shirt.

As we helped James and Mason unpacked, and mostly goofed off, I couldn't help but to feel like I was being stared at. Every time i would look up i would find Noah, but looking the opposite direction. That went on for about 2 hours, until we had finished unpacking and realized that we should probably head to where Luke and I would be living. Luke, Noah, and I all got into Noah's car he drove to mason and luke's house and drove for about 20 minutes. We arrived at a cute little house, and started unpacking our things, as we did at James and Masons'. We walked in and luke introduced me to Zack, a friend of Luke's, who would be helping with some "future projects" and who also is staying at the house with them. He seemed nice. At this point, it was about 11:45, so Noah decided to go home, and Luke and I went to sleep on the couch.

AUTHORS NOTE
hi everyone !! I know it's been forever since we uploaded, and our uploads are a bit inconsistent, but me and morgan have been very busy, and we apologize dearly. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though bits of it were a bit dry, my apologies. Anyways, I hope everyone's day has been great & y'all enjoy this chapter !! Comment what you think and suggestions of what should happen!! Vote for this, add to your library, tell your friends, & follow me on twitter - @clumsilycalum !!
- alex oxendale :))