Chapter 32

Luna's POV

   It was the day after we went to Animal Kingdom and today we were just resting and hanging out.
"Hey Luna I know you haven't forgiven me but could you at least act like I'm here when I talk" yeah...I've been completely ignoring his existence because I'm still mad. Can you blame me though?
"Um I'd rather not but I might as well give in since we live together"
"Little less attitude maybe,"
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes "is there something you wanted?" Annoyance was dripping like venom out of my mouth. Wow I didn't think I had that tone.
"Calm down Luna" I hear Mason say as he hugs me from behind. I guess I was seething with so much anger that I was shaking. Noah messed up, bad.
"No I just hated that you are trying to act like I don't exist" Noah answered my question.
"Okay but, you know what, I haven't said once how much I hated that you punched me and knocked me out. You're welcome that I haven't told them for your safety until now, not that it matters, because ignoring you was such a sin" I said raising my voice a little bit.
"yOU DID WHAT" yep that was Luke.
"NOAH HOW COULD YOU" all the girls yelled and came over to hug me. This is why I didn't tell people, they'd over react.
"Guys calm down, it's fine now. I'm just extremely petty at the moment and I took it out of proportion" I say trying to calm down the chaos.
"You deserve to be petty gurl, what he did was wrong and he will not hear the end of it from me" Nikki said. It was really cute, especially because we weren't extremely close. I only really bonded with Payton this trip.
"Thank you Nikki, but let's put the past behind us we're at Disney we can afford to be mad or sad or wherever I was going with that. We need to be happy and joyful and having fun" I say because I don't like everyone being mad or sad.
"Okay I agree, lets go get dinner and simmer down" James said, and we all knew there was a reference. That is how we ended up driving to Disney Springs jamming out to 5 Seconds Of Summer songs that we all just knew from our obsessions. It was a great time and none of us were worrying about anything.