Ch. 4

Vic's POV

~Flashback~

Me, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Jack and Alex were sitting on the couch passing a bowl of popcorn around and gossiping like a bunch of teenage girls.

"So did you hear about Lynn and Jenna?", Jack whispered.

"Yeah who knew the aussie was gay", Jaime whispered.

"Why are we whispering?", Mike whispered.

"OH MY YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FOUR YEAR OLDS", Alex whisper shouted.

"Sometimes I think I'm the only mature one in this group", Tony chuckled.

"Says the one with four stuffed turtles and star wars action figures everywhere.", someone whispered.

"OKAY THEY ARE FOR DECORATION PURPOSES"

"It's okay Tony", Mike said, hugging the now blushing boy.

"And Mike isn't gay?" Jaime teased.

That caused Mike to get up and walk away muttering something under his breath.

"He'll come around some day." Alex sighed.

"Okay Okay order in the court", we all gave Jack a weird,confused look.

"Today we have gathered here to get that sexican over there a motherfuckin boyfriend." Jack said while pointing towards me.

We have this conversation at least twice a week, they tease me for being single, try to hook me up with someone and epically fail.

"Guys I don't want a boyfriend. They boys in our school aren't even attractive." I whined.

"Oh no we aren't making you choose a boy from school little one." Alex says.

"Oh boy"

~Flashback ends~

And that is how I ended up getting dared to text a random boy off of tumblr.

Kellin's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to make a waffle. My dad still hasn't returned..that's strange. Once again I brushed off the thought and finished eating my waffle. After that I went upstairs to brush my teeth and get ready for school.

After I was done getting ready I noticed I still had an extra 10 minutes before Justin came to pick me up so I turned on the television and surfed through the channels. Right when I stopped at the news channel I heard Justin's car horn and went outside.

The ride to school wasn't as bad as yesterday, we talked here and there, Justin told me he was upset about getting kicked off the football team. The rest of the ride was silent and somewhat boring until something caught my attention. A car crash, I couldn't tell who's cars they were though.

"Justin stop the car" I wanted to get a better view.

Once he noticed the accident he stopped the car and I stepped out.

One of the cars look oddly familiar.

Wait..it can't be..

One of the cars so happen to be my dad's car.

And then everything went black.