Ch. 6

Kellins POV

After my little break down I decided to clean my room since it hasn't been done in ages.

I spent hours throwing away random papers and just random junk I found until I stumbled across something that brought in a new wave of tears. It was a picture of me, Justin and my best friend Tay who committed suicide two years ago. She seemed so happy and full of life so no one really saw it coming. There were times when I thought about joining her but it never went as planned.

I heard my phone go off and after like 10 minutes if searching through my messy room I finally found it.

Vic Fuentes sent you a message!

Of course he did. I swear this kid texts me at the worst times.

Vic Fuentes: Kells how come you never texted me back? ):

Oh well my dad  died in a car crash and I spent most of my day in the hospital. Then my psycho mother who left me for five years came back and locked me in my room. But I can't say that now can I? No, I can't.

Me: I was busy...?

Vic Fuentes: Oh okay :p understandable. I was gonna ask if you wanted to play 21 questions or something so we can get to know each other, you down?

Me: Hmmm..alright sure. You go first

Vic Fuentes: Favorite song?

Me: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Hbu?

Vic: Whats my age again by Blink-182.

Me: Great song tbh. Age?

Vic Fuentes: 17 you?

Me: 16

Vic: nice nice, favorite movie?

Me:  Mean Girls.....

Vic: OMG noo Kells noo...

I heard my mom calling  me from downstairs so I decided to end the conversation there and see what she wanted.

"I think it's time we go over some rules." my mother said.
I scowled, "Rules? What for?"
"You are to come straight home after school. I don't want your friends, if you even have any, in this house. I expect the house clean by the time I get home. Also you are not allowed in my room. If you disobey any of these rules there will be consequences do you understand" she said bitterly.
To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I don't understand why she hates me so much.
"Now get out of my face" she said.
"Okay" I said meekly and made my way back to my room.

My life is slowly getting worse by the minute.