Ch. 8

Kellins POV

I made my way home from the tree house. With every step I could feel my world crashing and now all I can do is sit here and watch. 

I saw my mom's car in  the drive way, great, I'm not even supposed to leave the house. 

I attempted to open the door as quiet as possible but I'm Kellin so of course I failed epically and was greeted with a slap from my pathetic excuse of a mother.

"Where the fuck where you Kellin." her breath reeked of alcohol.

I stayed silent earning me another slap.

"I..*slap* said....*slap* you...*slap* are..*slap*..not *slap* allowed..*slap*...to *slap* leave." she said, ending the conversation with a kick to my stomach and a final slap. 

Once I was stable, I went to my room and grabbed my bottle pain killers. I took two *yall thought he was gonna overdose* and tried my hardest to fall asleep.

-Time skip to morning-

I woke up, unfortunately, and checked my phone. I was hoping to see a text from Justin telling me this was all a prank but instead I had texts from Vic.

Vic: Hey Kellin where do you live?

Me: Michigan.....why?

Vic: God dammit all the cute boys live on the other side of the fucking country.

Me: Technically I don't live on the other side of the country but okay.

Me: Wait you called me cute..

For some reason Vic calling me cute left little butterflies in my stomach, which doesn't happen to me often. 

I went downstairs to make myself some waffles. Thank God my mother isn't home.

I anxiously waited for Vic to text me back.

Vics POV

Oh shit.

I called him cute. Good job, Vic the dumbass back at it again. What do people in movies do when this happens......

They ask for advice...right..who could I as-MIKE. I'll ask Mike.

I ran to his room only to find him and Tony sucking each others faces off like there's no tomorrow.

"Okay...I'll just come back later.." I said.

"Vic wait" Mike said while pushing away Tony. Tony flashed Mike a glare and stormed out of the room.

"God dammit all I do is fuck up when it comes to Tony. He's so fragile..I just want to get whatever we have going on right."  Mike sighed.

"Maybe you should accept yourself before you try to get in a relationship with him..." I said.

"I don't even know if I want a relationship with him honestly..I'm kind of.. i don't know...experimenting?" Mike said.

I was about to say something but I was cut off by the voice of a shy little turtle. "Is that all I am to you..." Tony whispered while blinking away tears.

Mike stayed silent and I walked out. 

I guess I'm not getting help from him anytime soon.