Ch. 12

Kellin's POV

How could you possibly catch feelings for someone you don't know, and for someone who lives practically on the other side of the country? If anyone has an answer then please tell me.

It's been about two weeks since Vic and I started talking and it's been the best two weeks of my life honestly. We text and skype almost everyday, and he texts me cute good morning/good night messages everyday. But once again, he lives in California and I live in Michigan and that's a problem.

Vic's POV

"I miss Alannnnnnnnnnnnnn" Austin whined.

"We all do so shut the hell up and face time him or something" Jack said.

Austin pouted and gave me a pleading look for help.

"Cut Austin some slack. Alan is his boyfriend you know" I said.

"Speaking of boyfriends." Alex said. Yep I walked straight into that one. Society 1, Vic 0.

"OH yeah how's it going with the boyfriend mission." Jaime smirked.

"It's going great actually, thanks for asking" I said completely annoyed with everyone in my damn house right now.

Jaime looked disappointed, hmm I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Aye where's Mike?" Jack asked.

"He's out with some chick" I said.

"Poor Tony, is Mike that oblivious or is he just being a douche?" Alex asked.

"I wish he was being oblivious. He told me that his popularity would go down for dating a guy and that Tony is way too sensitive." I said.

"Wow what the hell is wrong with him. I would totally date Tony if he wasn't hung up on Mike." Jaime said.

"We know Hime Time, trust me, we know." Austin said.

A few minutes later Mike came home from his date and everything got extremely awkward. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

Austin cleared his throat, he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

"So..how was your..um date?" Alex asked Mike.

"It was okay?" Mike said.

"Is there something wrong? Like is there something you guys aren't telling me because I'm genuinely confused." Mike asked.

At first everyone was silent, nobody really knew what to say until Jaime broke the silence.

"So how are you and Tony?" Jaime asked.

"I'm doing fine but I can't speak for Tony." Mike said.

"How dense are you? Or are you just that much of a douche?" Jaime asked aggravated.

"What are you talking about." Mike asked.

"Tony, that's what I'm fucking talking about Mike. You need to figure out what you want with him" Jaime said. Jaime hardly ever swore so I knew this is pretty serious.

"Jaime stay out of my business." Mike said and began to walk away.

"Well don't hurt my best friend." Jaime retorted.

"He's also my best friend if you've forgotten." Mike said.

"Well best friends care about each other if YOU'VE forgotten."

"You think I don't care about Tony?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"I do fucking care about Tony"

"WELL IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TONY"

"NOBODY DOES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND. I BET YOU DON'T EVEN NOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT TONY." Jaime yelled at Mike.

"Hey guys sorry I'm...late....what's going on..?" Tony said while walking into my house. How come no one ever knocks?

"I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH TONY FOR AGES BUT I JUST CAN'T BE WITH HIM. MY REPUTATION MATTERS TO ME AND HE'S TOO DAMN SENSITIVE." Mike yelled back at Jaime.

"Hey this isn't fair. Don't you try to blame this on me. Wait you've been in love with me?" Tony said.

"Not now Tony, WELL YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT MIKE." Jaime said.

"I'M AN IDIOT? SAYS THE ONE WHO WON'T EVEN ADMIT THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER." Mike blurted out.

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN MIKE" Jaime said and lunged at Mike.

"Uh okay...time to leave, lets go Jack. Se you guys later bye!" Alex said while dragging Jack out of the house.

"BUT I WANNA SEE DRAMA" Jack whined.

"No lets go" Alex said and left with Jack.

Tony tried his best to break up Jaime and Mike, which wasn't working out very well, while I stood there in shock. Jaime is in love with me? What the hell...