Ch. 17

Kellin's POV
------------------------------------------------------------
I spent the next day locked in a hotel alone with my toxic thoughts while Alan is currently at Austin's. I'm still so hurt over the whole situation with Vic and my body is craving a release.
Luckily I packed my little metal friend with me.
I grabbed my blade and went to the bathroom and started to cut.
"Kells?" I heard someone say from the other room.
Goddamnit.
I grabbed a bandage, wrapped my arm, threw on some bracelets and walked out of the bathroom like normal.
ALAN and Vic were sitting on the bed arguing about cats..okay then.
Alan stared at me for a few minutes and instantly knew what I had done. He glared at me and dragged me to the bed(not like that ya nasties).
"Take them off now." He said to me.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I played dumb.
"I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD KELLIN. TAKE OFF THE BRACELETS AND SHOW ME YOUR ARMS." He yelled at me.
Vic flashed me a look of sympathy and I didn't like it one bit.
I did as I was told and instantly hid my face to cover my face.
"Kellin...You promised me." Alan whispered.
"Why kellbell..you're too perfect for that." Vic said.
I stayed silent. I don't understand why they are lying to me. I'm a waste of space and air.
"I don't know." I said.
"Bullshit Kellin." Alan said.
Vic's phone went off, I'm guessing Jaime is texting him. He gave me a sad smile and said, "I gotta go, Jaime needs me." Vic said.
"Kellin needs YOU TOO Vic." Alan said.
I hate feeling so damn helpless.
"I know..I know. But I have to go. I'm sorry" Vic said and he left just like everyone else has in my life.
"I'm sorry Kells. You don't deserve this" Alan said.
"But I do" I said. Before he could respond I got up and went to go take a shower.
It's time like this when I really miss Tay and Justin. They always knew what to say when I was feeling depressed.
The thought of them only made me cry more. I miss my friends.
Yeah Alan and Austin and Alex and jack are my friends but they don't know a god damn thing about me, they only know the made up version of me.
I'm tired of feeling upset everyday.
I'm tires of being fake.
I'm just tired of living..

I sat on the floor of the shower wondering why the fuck am I falling apart.