chapter 8

Alexa

"Awe you look so cute" my best friend Paige said talking about the picture I sent

"Awe you look so cute" my best friend Paige said talking about the picture I sent. Thanks girl I texted back.

I was In love with my baby girl already. But I wish august would have told me before we slept together. Cause now his wife don't like me.

I mean like august  didn't even tell me that he was married and now I have to worry about people not liking me. It's just to much.

And then when I called him to tell him about his baby he acted like he didn't even care so I'm done.

Aaliyah

And that's a rap. I was done with my photoshoot and I was ready to go and see my son. I never knew how much I missed him until I was away from him.

I came out the dressing room and said my goodbyes and left.

As I was walking out the building this bitch Alexa had the nerve to come up to me. At my shoot.

"Hey Aaliyah I came to tell you the reason me and august slept together Because he said he was not married" she said in a meaning full tone.

Oh really I said. Okay thanks oh and could I have your number just in case he lies.

August

That beat is fye as fuck man. You really did it with this one I said talking to dj. "You know I always bring that heat".

I was interrupted from my conversation when I got a text from alyiah "come home now!".

Fuck I mumbled I knew something was up and I won't even in the mood for non of this bs.

What's gonna happen now.
Will Alexa and Aliyah be cool?