chapter 24

Aliyah.

I rolled over to the cold side of the bed. I sat up realizing August was not in the bed with me. I smelled bacon coming from the kitchen.

I pulled the cover off of me exposing my naked body. Last night was a wild night. I smirked just thinking about it.

I slipped on my pink shorts and walked down the stairs to see August standing by the stove with his shirt off cooking.

He was so cute when he tried to cook knowing damn well he could not cook. I heard his phone ringing on the chair.

I picked up his i one to give it to him but Alexa name came up on the screen. I took his phone and went up stairs and quickly answered.

Bitch why are you calling my husband phone. I said not trying to get loud.

"Hey Aliyah can I speak to August" she said dry.

"Bitch no what part are you not understanding he is my man" I said getting loud.

"Aliyah" August said walking in the room.

I hung up the phone and put it under my pillow. "Have you seen my phone" he said looking around.

Uhm no. Last time I seen it it was on the chair down stairs. He walked out the room still looking around.

I put the phone on the night stand "here it is August" I said yelling from up stairs.

He walked back up the stairs With the plate and grabbed his phone from my hand pecking my lips.

"Thank you baby" he said walking outta the room once again.

I could not let August know that I was talking to his so called baby ugly ass momma.

I picked up some bacon off the plate and started to eat it. Once I started eating it I felt sick.

I ran to the bathroom throwing up. Was I pregnant I started thinking.

I couldn't be. We just had sex last night. It doesn't work that gets does it ?. I started thinking a lot.

I picked up the phone and called my doctor.

Alexa.

"Well can you be to sure that the baby is August baby?" alexis said.

Alexis I don't have to prove shit to that man. He know he got a baby out here And since the hoe Aliyah wanna hang up on my face I got something for her stupid ass.

"Oh god" Alexis said putting her face in her hands.

Its just August needs to step up and stop being a dead beat I said starting to cry.

And obviously I'm special if he got me pregnant and doesn't want to get that hoe Aliyah pregnant like she needs to open her eyes and realize.

And I'm not crying because I'm sad I'm crying because I'm mad because I really just want to go find her and beat her up. I said crying even harder

"here let's talk about something else" Alexis said smiling.

August.

Damn I forgot my phone I said still looking at the road me and Leah was on her way to the doctor's office because she thought she was pregnant.

I'm still shocked like I'm crushing pregnancy fast and we just had sex last night.

I was in a rush because I had a meeting with Alexa later on tonight about a paternity test that I didn't want Aliyah to find out about.

We pulled up at the doctor's office and I got out and went around the car to opens at Leahs door.

Come on baby girl let's go and and see what they talking about I said grabbing her hand pulling her out of the car

We walked in the building and walked up to the front desk lady.

" hey I have an appointment at 11:45" Aliyah is signing the paper.

"Dr. Smith will see you now she said pointing to the door down the hall on the right" I grabbed his hand and we started to walk toward the hallway.

We got to the door and opened it "good morning August and the Aliyah" he said shaking my hand.

"Alright so what brings you to in today" he said putting on his glasses.

"Well I think that I'm having a Baby" Aliyah said smiling.

"Well we can go ahead and find that out for you let me just step out of the room for a minute to get a pregnancy test and I'll be right back". He said stepping out and closing the door behind him

"August if I'm pregnant I'm going to be so happy" she said giving me a quick hug.

Aliyah.

Dr. Smith step back in the room with a pregnancy test and told me to take it I got off at the table and as soon as I started walking toward the bathroom I felt nervous.

I walked in the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"She should be coming.out any minute now" Dr.Smith said.

Here I am I said walking out of the bathroom with the test in my hand. " thank you Aaliyah will just run a few tests on you now"

...

They were done running all the tests and we were just waiting for the results to come back.

Dr. Smith walked out of the room and then step back in with the papers in his hand "all right let's see what we have here" he said putting his glasses back on once again

"So Aliyah you are expecting but you've been expecting for two months now".

No I haven't. Something on that paper is wrong because I had a miscarriage last month I said frowning.

Well from the looks of it. You were having twins but one died. He said looking up from the paper.

No way I said to myself. I didn't even know how to feel.

....

I just wanted to update