chapter 19

Aliyah.

Okay we can start over I said getting up and giving him a hug. I'm not gonna lie I did miss august and we had amazing sex last night.

My phone started vibrating. I let go of august and went over to the bed to see who it was. It was Josiah's real mother.

"I'm coming to get my son" the text said my heart dropped. I showed august the text.

"She not taking him" he said getting upset. Josiah was the only child I had and if she took him I would have nothing. I already lost my baby.

I heard a knock at the door. I went don't the steps and opened the door. "Hey Aliyah I'm here to pick up my son" said Tiffany said.

Josiah I yelled from down the steps he came down with his trucks in his hand. Still making car noises with his mouth. I smiled looking at how much he looked like august.

"Come on Josiah honey" Tiffany said. Walking out the door with Josiah shutting my door behind her. I felt a tear roll down my face.

Their was really nothing I could do because I didn't have Josiah. I swear I love that little boy he called me mommy the other day and I cried.

I'ma have me a little girl one day. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard august yelling at Tiffany for taking Josiah. Oh God I said walking back up the steps.

I took the phone from august and hung it up. "August you need to calm down I understand your upset that she took him but she will bring him back she always does" I said feeling sorry for him.

"Why didn't your dumb ass try to stop her" he said yelling at me stepping to me.

And what in the hell was I supposed to do huh? I can't tell her she can't take her son august I said yelling back at him. I went to the dresser and grabbed the keys to the car. I want you to sit down and think about this shit I said leaving.

It hurted that august could talk to me any type of way and I still would go back to him. But not anymore.

Alexa.

August hasn't been here for a few days. And I was starting to wonder did he really mean that he loved me when we had sex the other day.

I was home alone making me something to eat and no one was home. I pulled out the frying pan and got the season.

Did I just pee on my slef I said getting off the stoll to look at the liquid on the floor. Ah shit I said grabbing my stomach from the pain.

My water had broken and no one was here to help I picked up my phone off the counter and called august.

Nevermind​ fuck it I thought to my self I grabbed the keys and went and got in the car and backed outta my driveway.

I made it to the hospital and went in. I'm having my baby I said holding my stomach.

August.

It's been a while since Aliyah left and I wanted to know where she went and she wasn't picking up the phone.

I heard the door open and here came Aliyah walking up the steps. She had food in her hand.

"Congrats on your new baby boy" she said rolling her eyes. I frowned what are you cussing me out now for.

I know what you need I said smirking. "I don't need anything im fine and I said that cause hot thot had her baby"

Wait what I said I gotta go to the hospital I said putting on pants. "Wait till I come back I gotta run to the store" she said.

Alright well hurry back.

Aliyah.

I got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. I felt a tear coming down my face. I wasn't going to no damn store I was going to get that bitch.

I sped down the road going 70 in a 55.

I pulled up at the hospital and got out and put my fake smile on. I walked in the hospital and went to the desk.

Hey I'm here to see Alexa Williams I said smiling with a soft tone. "Her room is 305" she said handing me and visitor pass. I was about to get this bitch.

I walked in her room "what are you doing here" she said. I dropped my Chanel purse and walked over to her.

I started choking her. Bitch you knew my man was married and your trick ass just wanted someone to trap.

I said I let go of her neck and punched her in the face. I was tired of these bitches fucking with me and august.

Now choke on that you dumb bitch I said leaving her gasping for air.

I left cause I knew someone in the hospital was going to call 911 no one told her to hop her trick ass on my man.

I got in the car and pulled off. Not even 5 minutes down the road the police got behind me and flashed their lights.

Damn it I said i looked at my phone and had a text from August.

...................
Damn what the hell just happened