chapter 28

August.

3 weeks later

I've been trying to get in touch with Alexa so I could get a DNA test to see if the baby really mine. Maybe if I got the DNA test Aliyah would really believe that I'm trying to be with her and I just wanna show her she the only girl I want. I know I should have been gotten the test done but she looked like me so I figured she was mine.

The next day

I got a text from Aliyah saying we needed to talk asap. I quickly replied hoping it wasn't anything bad. I loved Aliyah to death and I was getting tired of letting her down.

Aliyah

I'm so tired of losing my kids I said crying in sky arms. Maybe I just wasn't meant to have kids I said looking up at her drying my eyes

"Don't say that Aliyah" sky said looking at me. Let's call august and tell him to come over so we can tell him the news together.

Okay I said sniffing still drying my eyes. But then I started back crying again, it hurts sky I can feel the pain in my chest I said trying to get my words out as clear as possible.

"Aliyah it's gonna hurt you just gotta know everything is gonna be okay I promise".

She picked up the phone and called August and told him part of the story just so he could have a taste of what was going on.

I'll get it I said referring to the knock at the door. I opened the door and it was August standing there looking me up and down. "Baby what's wrong" he said coming in hugging me tight.

I lost my baby august I said crying hard in his arms. "Not again" he said sighing still holding on to me. Come on let's go sit down.

August

I got her you can leave if you want I said looking at sky. "You gone be okay Aliyah" she said before getting up.

Aliyah nodded and sky got her things and left. Baby it's gone be alright I said kissing on her. Baby I love you I said caressing her.

"I love you too" but you wouldn't know how it feel to have no kids because at least you still have one" she said still sniffing.

Baby don't do that, how many times I gotta tell you I'm sorry?. "Until you feel how I feel" she said getting up grabbing my hand.

"Take your clothes off and go get in my bed" she said going to the kitchen drying her eyes.

Aliyah what are you talking about I said frowning. "Never mind don't do that just follow me" she said going down the hall into her room.

I followed her into the room "lay with me she said getting in her bed" you sure I said asking before taking off my shoes.

"Yeah" she said laying in the bed waiting for me. I took of my shoes and my shirt and got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

She started rubbing her hand from my chests to my dick repeatedly making me tense and hard. You better stop I said laughing a little.

Never mind lemme take some of this pain away I said sliding my hand in her panties rubbing her clit. I got on top of her and start kissing her neck while still rubbing her clit.

"Don't stop" she said grinding up against my hand. I pulled my hand up just to see pre cum all on my fingers.

So you low key want a nigga. She smiled rolling her eyes. I got something for you. I kissed down her stomach.

"No she stopped me, I want you inside of me right now" she said pecking my lips. I slid my dick inside her slow I knew she hasn't been doing anything like she claimed because she was supper tight.

I started stroking her slow. Ah shit I let of as I was passionately stroking her slow. Baby I'm sorry for all the shit I've done I said still giving it to her slow.

This dick is yours. She moaned out loud trying to talk but she couldn't. Baby I need you I said going slower "yes daddy" she said moaning in my ear. Baby you the only one I want "baby speed up" she whined nah cause I want you to know how sorry I am.

Aliyah.

I flipped us over and started riding his dick while I was kissing and sucking on his neck. One thing I could say about august was he had good dick.

...

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 7 am. August still had his arms wrapped around me. I missed him but I wasn't gonna tell him.

What the hell I said something was poking my butt I turned around and august was hard in his sleep. I laughed quietly.

August has begged me to suck his dick every time we did it but I always said no because I wasn't into it but I was gonna surprise him today. I kissed his lips going down to his neck. I left a hickey on his neck going down to his stomach. He didn't have on any underwear cause I told him don't put any on.

Here we go I said sighing. I kissed the tip of his dick he let out a small moan and it was sexy as hell. I continued kissing his tip then I placed my mouth around his tip and started to suck it slow he then woke up.

"Ah fuck" he let out. I then started to slowly suck on the whole thing slow. August put his hand on my head pushing me down faster.

I stopped sucking. "Why you stop" he said breathing hard. Because you not about to cum in my mouth that's why, I don't eat people kids.

Well you gone finish this shit he said pointing to his rock hard dick. Maybe I said getting up and running.

...................
Bad way to end this but I've been busy but here y'all go 😘